Windows 10: Windows 10 help!

Discus and support Windows 10 help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just built a new computer and everyone I try to install windows 10 I get error code 0X0000098 as soon as it restarts to complete installation. I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ok_Wolf8774, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 help!

I just built a new computer and everyone I try to install windows 10 I get error code 0X0000098 as soon as it restarts to complete installation. I’ve tried installing on different HDD/SSD/NVME. I’m giving up on fixing the issue, help please!

submitted by /u/Ok_Wolf8774
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ok_Wolf8774, Oct 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 29, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 help!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 help!

1. Windows 10 help! - Similar Threads - help

2. Help me get my Windows 10 back after replacing my corrupt Hard Disk.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help me get my Windows 10 back after replacing my corrupt Hard Disk.: So a month ago I had to change my corrupt hard disk, I went to a service center to get it replaced, But after replacing it they said they couldnt renew my Windows 10 and installed a pirated version of it. Now I want my Windows 10 back. I bought the laptop on amazon, It came...
  3. HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HELP - Win 10 Pro transfer not working. MS Help Chat app crash cant get help: Hi guys, I gave away my old system to my sister and built a new one. I checked that both license were RETAIL version and both were and were linked to our ms account. My sister's license transfer worked fine but mine didnt. I erased my laptop and old system from my...
  4. Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help! I'm hopelessly ignorant with tech. What can I infer from these diagnostics...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Only_Truths [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6cqh6/please_help_im_hopelessly_ignorant_with_tech_what/
  5. need help with this acpi error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    need help with this acpi error: [ATTACH] been getting this for couple months cause i noticed it when i had issues with a usb headset that crashed my pc and seen this in event viewer and checked back at some of the save event viewer logs i saved i noticed i get the error when i turn my pc on new pc i got...
  6. Need some help with my computer because I cannot factory reset

Need some help with my computer because I cannot factory reset: Everytime I try to factory reset my computer it gets to about 60 percent then says “undoing changes” then sends me back to the advanced recovery screen. If someone could help with with this problem it would be much appreciated. Thanks submitted by /u/I-am-ARIES [link]...
  7. Help stuck in loop

Help stuck in loop: Im building a computer for christmas and i decided to open up an old computer and fiddle with the parts. All i did was take out and put back in the ram and now im stuck in a BSOD loop. Is there anyway to reinstall windows without losing data? submitted by /u/FireDog658...
  8. Pls help

Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  9. Help! Please!

Help! Please!: So today I was in a teams meeting for class, and I was talking to the instructor that said I just have a bad connection or something. She suggested a restart. So I did just that, and the loading screen did it's thing, spinning dots and such, then when it should've started up,...
  10. Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason.

Help. Pc running extremely slow for no reason.: [ATTACH] Some random ass program called "system interrupts" occasionally comes in and takes up all of my computing power. When I try to end it, it says that it will cause Windows to become unstable and shutdown. Any help, please? Thanks. Specs: CPU: i5-9400F RAM: 8GB GPU:...