Windows 10: Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration

Discus and support Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I've recently bought a SSD 120gb drive. I waanted to only keep there my OS and browser. I wanted to transfer only the OS from old 1tb HHD to my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Qraven, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Qraven Win User

Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration

So, I've recently bought a SSD 120gb drive. I waanted to only keep there my OS and browser. I wanted to transfer only the OS from old 1tb HHD to my new SSD. The problem is that i don't have partition only for system. My only partition is C: disk which contains my photos and other stuff. I only want to transfer my system but I haven't found a program which would allow me to do such thing.

Is there a way to create partition which would only contain my system so then I would be able to transfer my system to SSD ?

Regards

:)

Qraven, Oct 16, 2018
  2. thatpaul Win User

Migrating from SSHD to SSD

How would one migrate a SSHD to SSD? The bootable files are on the 24Gb hybrid part of the HHD. Is it possible to combine the Hybrid part and the HHD part and then clone them to the SSD?

thatpaul, Oct 16, 2018
  3. lacrumb Win User
    HHD to SSD

Get the SSD and a way to connect to the computer and clone it from the HHD.

There are a number of free programs to use to do the clone. I used EaseUS toDoBacklUp.

lacrumb, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration

HHD to SSD

my HHD is running slow and i want to change to SSD, I previously upgrade from Win7 to Win10 what can i do

BasilRobinson, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration

1. Windows 10 HHD to SSD migration - Similar Threads - HHD SSD migration

2. Migrate Windows 10 to SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate Windows 10 to SSD: Hi, I just bought a new Kingston A400 SSD for my new pc & want to install Windows 10 on it but the motherboard Asus Prime B660M-A Wifi D4 didn’t list SSD as bootable drive & it recognize the SSD in bios under AHCI mode. I use usb drive as window installer to install window on...
  3. Migrate Windows 10 to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrate Windows 10 to SSD: Hi, I just bought a new Kingston A400 SSD for my new pc & want to install Windows 10 on it but the motherboard Asus Prime B660M-A Wifi D4 didn’t list SSD as bootable drive & it recognize the SSD in bios under AHCI mode. I use usb drive as window installer to install window on...
  4. MIGRATE WINDOWS 10 TO SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIGRATE WINDOWS 10 TO SSD: Hi, I want to move windows 10 to a 120 GB SSD, but I have a 1 TB HDD, and I have used almost 80% of it. My plan is just to move windows 10 to the SSD and leave the HDD like it is. Is it possible?...
  5. win10 migration from HHD to SSD

win10 migration from HHD to SSD: Hello Everyone, I've got an SSD which already has a an older version of windows and an HDD with my current win10 version. I´d like to know how to migrate the new version from the HDD to the SSD and then, how to configure it to boost the new one without having to erase the old...
  6. Migrate Windows 10 to new SSD from HHD

Migrate Windows 10 to new SSD from HHD: Hi, i have installed a new SSD into my PC and would like to migrate Windows 10 into the new SSD from my old HHD. I do not have a USB or CD disk at hand and since im in quarantine i cannot obtain one at the moment. I was wondering though since i want to completely reformat my...
  7. Migrate Windows 10 to new SSD from HHD

Migrate Windows 10 to new SSD from HHD: Hi, i have installed a new SSD into my PC and would like to migrate Windows 10 into the new SSD from my old HHD. I do not have a USB or CD disk at hand and since im in quarantine i cannot obtain one at the moment. I was wondering though since i want to completely reformat my...
  8. Replace HHD with SSD

Replace HHD with SSD: I have a a computer that I want to install a ssd in and use the current hhd for the file storrage. The version of windows 10 when I bought my computer was 1903. I made a recovery USB for it and have not backed up any of the updates. If I put a ssd in and use my backup will...
  9. Windows 10 HHD to SSD Transfer

Windows 10 HHD to SSD Transfer: I just purchased an SSD that I want to use as my primary disk. Before this SSD I was (and still am sadly) using an HHD. I have already migrated all of my files using an application called 'Data Migration'. This is my first time doing something like this and I'm already...
  10. Win 10 HHD to a Win 10 SSD

Win 10 HHD to a Win 10 SSD: how do I get the installed software on my HHD with Win 10 to work with my SSD with Win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-hhd-to-a-win-10-ssd/ea8cbb19-2aab-4872-942e-e0490820af36

Users found this page by searching for:

1. migrate windows 10 to ssd from hhd