Windows 10: Windows 10 hibernate problem

Discus and support Windows 10 hibernate problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. My laptop lenovo 700 hibernates unexpetedly. This is hapening for several months. Sometimes in several hours or sometimes in a few minutes later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sergieveze, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 hibernate problem

Hi. My laptop lenovo 700 hibernates unexpetedly. This is hapening for several months.

Sometimes in several hours or sometimes in a few minutes later windows shuts down.

When I start windows, previous applications whish were running before shut down remain as it is didn't shut down.

A clean install of windows 10 didn't solve the problem.

I hope there is a suggestion

Thank you.

:)

sergieveze, Feb 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Feb 22, 2019
  3. hibernating windows 10

Hi Henry,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

I suggest you to enable the Hibernate option from power settings and check if you are able to access the Hibernate in power options. Follow the below steps.

Please try the steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted)

• Check the Hibernate box.

• Click on Save changes.

• Restart the computer.

• Check if you are able to see the Hibernate option in power options
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 hibernate problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 hibernate problem

1. Windows 10 hibernate problem - Similar Threads - hibernate problem

2. Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem: The GOODIX MOC Fingerprint reader was not restarting after my laptop went into Hibernate. It took 5 days to figure this out with deleting and reinstalling the fingerprint driver. That was only a temporary fix bevause it mysteriously quit working again after every driver...
  3. Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Goodix Fingerprint Reader Stops Working Dell Inspiron 16 - Windows 11 Hibernate is the problem: The GOODIX MOC Fingerprint reader was not restarting after my laptop went into Hibernate. It took 5 days to figure this out with deleting and reinstalling the fingerprint driver. That was only a temporary fix bevause it mysteriously quit working again after every driver...
  4. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  5. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  6. Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate: Hello there,Every time I hibernate my PC after turning it on, the Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from hibernation.Here is the link for the minidump files and system...
  7. Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate

Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate: Hello there,Every time I hibernate my PC after turning it on, the Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from hibernation.Here is the link for the minidump files and system...
  8. Bluescreen problem occurs after waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. hibernation problem with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hibernation problem with my laptop: i have tried everthing but still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-problem-with-my-laptop/5aa1255b-0ff5-44b0-8542-43231e05e867
  10. hibernation problem with my laptop

hibernation problem with my laptop: i have tried everthing but still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-problem-with-my-laptop/5aa1255b-0ff5-44b0-8542-43231e05e867