Windows 10: Windows 10 Hibernate problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Hibernate problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, after some Windows updates, my machine started to show an error in the hibernation processstop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT_DEVICE when trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by José Rubens Curtt Junior, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Hibernate problem

Hello, after some Windows updates, my machine started to show an error in the hibernation processstop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT_DEVICE when trying to hibernate - the machine restarts and runs until it discharges the battery if it is not connected to the power supply.

To resolve this I need to remove all network drivers and after that, the hibernation process starts to work properly. The problem is: This behavior is recurrent, it occurs whenever the system or a device driver is updated. I am tired of removing and reconfiguring all network drivers whenever my system is updated.

I think you have a better solution to this problem.

Regards.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 2004

Installed on 24/05/2020

OS build 19041.508

Windows 10 Hibernate problem b0dac507-79db-4e01-8a3b-48745e442a47?upload=true.png

:)

José Rubens Curtt Junior, Sep 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Sep 26, 2020
  3. hibernating windows 10

Hi Henry,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

I suggest you to enable the Hibernate option from power settings and check if you are able to access the Hibernate in power options. Follow the below steps.

Please try the steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted)

• Check the Hibernate box.

• Click on Save changes.

• Restart the computer.

• Check if you are able to see the Hibernate option in power options
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Hibernate problem

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Hibernate problem

1. Windows 10 Hibernate problem - Similar Threads - Hibernate problem

2. Hibernation causing a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation causing a lot of problems: I found this in this forum: Created on March 16, 2016 My computer won't wake up from hibernation in Windows 10 My computer recently stopped emerging from hibernation for no apparent reason and forced me to do hard reboots before functioning. I went to Device Manager as you...
  3. Problems with hibernate

Problems with hibernate: I almost only use hibernate when turning off my Windows 10 computer. But often I guess every 10th time when I turn on my computer after hibernate Windows 10 just starts as if I had turned of my computer or made a restart. When it does that all my work has gone. Can I see in...
  4. Hibernation Problem after BIOS update

Hibernation Problem after BIOS update: when I hibernate my laptop, it doesn't power off. Instead it just locks the current user and turns the display off. On pressing any key on the keyboard, it turns back on. This started happening after a bios update....
  5. I got a problem when i try to hibernate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got a problem when i try to hibernate.: When i click in hibernate, it seems to do it. But when i want to turn on the pc againt, it shows the windows logo, and freezes. (it doesnt appear the circle) and it forces me to push the power button, making my laptop to turn off and when starts is like i turned off. So i...
  6. Windows 10 problems with hibernate 0x80080005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 problems with hibernate 0x80080005: Please i keep getting these problems with my windows. 1. I changed what my power button does when i press to hibernate but it has changed to sleep and it is no longer in the options so that i can change it again. 2. I can't update, keeps telling there was an error. This...
  7. hibernate problem event 45 volmgr

hibernate problem event 45 volmgr: whenever I try to hibernate my PC, I get the event 45 volmgr error in event logger, and the system returns to lock screen. There are two ways to reproduce: 1. Manually clicking "hibernate" in power menu; 2. Automatically as usually happens after the system sleeps for the...
  8. Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

Problem with Hibernate and Wifi: Hi I'm Danial I have some problem with wifi,i can't find new wifi devices when i hibernate my laptop ( Lenovo Z5070 ) and turn on again. i must restart windows (windows 10 Enterprise ) what's solution? Thanks...
  9. Hibernation problem

Hibernation problem: I have 2 PCs, both running Windows 10 Home. My older one is a quad-core i7 and the new one is a 6-core i7 Dell XPS. Both desktops have been updated to the latest Windows update stuff but I'm having a hibernation problem on the Dell. When I hibernate my old PC, clicking on...
  10. Windows update causing power problem in hibernate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update causing power problem in hibernate: I have a Lenovo Y70-70 that's been running Windows 10 for a few years. Most of the time hibernate works properly (and it's definitely hibernate, not sleep). However, if Windows downloads an update and I delay the restart required, it causes problems during hibernate. About 10...