Windows 10: Windows 10 HID touch screen driver

Discus and support Windows 10 HID touch screen driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Unfortunately the touch screen of my HP Envy All1One is defect (showing white circels at some places, resulting in strange screen actions). As I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maarten van de Sande, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 HID touch screen driver

Hi,

Unfortunately the touch screen of my HP Envy All1One is defect (showing white circels at some places, resulting in strange screen actions). As I don't use the touch screen I would like to deactivate the feature permantly. Tried all options from Device manager, but Windows simply restores the driver (input.inf) after reboot. Is there a way to modify the set-up file to exclude the touch screen functionality. Really don't want to buy a new PC due to this!

:)

Maarten van de Sande, Oct 1, 2019
  2. PapaOleg Win User

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I
    uninstalled and installed it again - not resolved. In events list for this driver - saw message " driver is not migrated" .

How to resolve this problem?

Thank you.

PapaOleg, Oct 1, 2019
  3. HID-Compliant touch screen

HID-Compliant touch screen is not even listed under device manager anymore after doing an update. I have Toshiba Satellite, Windows 10.

I have checked hidden folders, tried detecting for changes, updated drivers, everything. Still no touch screen. Please help?

DarlinLass, Oct 1, 2019
  4. appros Win User

Windows 10 HID touch screen driver

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

appros, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 HID touch screen driver

1. Windows 10 HID touch screen driver - Similar Threads - HID touch screen

2. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  3. HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID-Compliant Touch Screen Driver Not Found: I have tried everything from thewindowsclub.com to the update catalog, but i cannot find how to install the HID-Compliant Touch Screen driver for Dell Laptop running Windows 10. This is my last resort and I NEED HELP !!!Someone please direct me to the correct driver I need to...
  4. HID compliant Touch screen driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID compliant Touch screen driver: My Dell Inspiron 5490 touchscreen stopped working. I don't know when since I don't use it often but it probably occurred after a windows update. Searching online a suggestion was to uninstall the HID compliant Touch screen driver and then scan for hardware changes which...
  5. HID Touch Screen Driver Missing

HID Touch Screen Driver Missing: Hey, I have a touch screen laptop that has recently lost its driver for the HID touch screen- and therefore my touch screen does not work. I have tried to update and restart. Scan for recent driver changes and restart. I'm now at a loss, any ideas? Why would it suddenly...
  6. HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers

HID Compliant Touch Screen Drivers: Hi Everyone, In last 2-3 days I have gone through Windows 2004 update process for my touchscreen Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777W and my Desktop. My desktop update was smooth but due to low storage on Laptab it got complicated and I stuck in Automatic repair blue screen loop....
  7. HID compliant touch screen driver

HID compliant touch screen driver: How do I download the missing HID compliant touch screen driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-touch-screen-driver/ff1c1940-0746-407f-b390-ebec0b75362f
  8. HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING

HID compliant Touch screen driver MISSING: I have a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15" and the HID compliant Touch screen driver. The screen is not responsive by touch but responsive by Samsung Pen. Please help. My laptop is running Window 10 Home. Both Windows and Samsung Updates are up to date....
  9. Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working

Hid compliant Touch screen driver is not working: I have Lenovo Flex 5 notebook. Touch screen stoped working completely. I Use win 10. I updated the system. Hid compliant touch screen driver is also up to date. Not updates cancbe found. I disabled and enable this driver - touch screen not working. I uninstalled and...
  10. HID Compliant Touch Screen Driver & Windows 10

HID Compliant Touch Screen Driver & Windows 10: I have two identical HP notebooks that went through the Windows 8.1 'update' to Windows 10 though, at a month apart. Oh, how I wish I still had 8.1 :-) One made the migration fine and on the other one, the Touch Screen quit working and hasn't worked since. Going to...