Windows 10: Windows 10 hidden admin account activation

Discus and support Windows 10 hidden admin account activation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While trying to activate my hidden administrator in my Windows 10 it gives me a prompt that says unavailable for this version of Windows can somebody... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AR333, Feb 20, 2020.

1. AR333 Win User

Windows 10 hidden admin account activation

While trying to activate my hidden administrator in my Windows 10 it gives me a prompt that says unavailable for this version of Windows can somebody help me figure out how to activate this administrator please

:)

AR333, Feb 20, 2020

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Feb 20, 2020
  3. mischa01 Win User
    windows 7 hidden admin account infected

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine, however it has no admin priviledges.

I know what the virus is.. its a xps viewer.exe virus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this stupid ivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected"

please help me.

Thanks

mischa01, Feb 20, 2020
  4. NinkobEi Win User

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 hidden admin account activation - Similar Threads - hidden admin account

2. how to remove a hidden admin account without the password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a hidden admin account without the password: My ex husband has a hidden admin account in my computer and hes blocking me from everything I need to remove his account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-hidden-admin-account-without-the/ddd5cf8e-d318-4efa-9ff9-de5b9fc0bd65
  3. how to remove a hidden admin account without the password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a hidden admin account without the password: My ex husband has a hidden admin account in my computer and hes blocking me from everything I need to remove his account, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-hidden-admin-account-without-the/ddd5cf8e-d318-4efa-9ff9-de5b9fc0bd65
  4. Cannot access hidden admin account, W10 Home

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot access hidden admin account, W10 Home: W10H 1909 18363.815, ASUS laptop i5-8250, x64, 8GB, 250SSD. Solutions like @Rocaw provide in this other thread seem not to apply to Windows Home. Working on my son's computer, annoyed that everybody's login shows up on the front screen. He knows we have access to his...
  5. Windows 10 hidden admin account activation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 hidden admin account activation: Well trying to activate my Windows 10 hidden admin account it gives me a prompt that says unavailable for this version what can I do to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hidden-admin-account-activation/c0eea30e-f378-4044-8cc9-e86f39c81d5f"
  6. Hidden Admin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hidden Admin: I have been trying to install a non-Microsoft program on my new laptop with windows 10 pro. The program has a certified Microsoft certification and is provided by a large brokerage firm. To do the install it, I realize it requires to be able to work in the hidden admin...
  7. Windows 10 Admin activation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Admin activation: I am the only user to my laptop. I am listed as the administrator, but I cannot delete files that require administrator authority to do so. I am using office 365....
  8. Hidden admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hidden admin account: I am just one Windows 10 pro computer and but I don't have admin account. Iam just the local admin. How can I delete folders when I don't have the hidden admin account? I did a complete Windows 10 pro install but now I am told I can't uninstall folder, need admin...
  9. My only admin account is now guest + What is the hidden admin account passoword.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My only admin account is now guest + What is the hidden admin account passoword.: I recently noticed somebody changed my account from admin to guest. Is there any way I could get my account back to admin? (Without resseting my PC?) And, what is the hidden Administrator account password?...
  10. Hidden Administrator account, no backup admin

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hidden Administrator account, no backup admin: I foolishly hid my only administrator account using the registry editor and I can't do anything with the secondary account that I have on the computer. I went to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Created a new key...