Windows 10: Windows 10 high cpu usage after update

Discus and support Windows 10 high cpu usage after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello , did anyone experienced high cpu usage after windows update i cant even acces desktop, fan are runing full speed , after 9 MIN from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Energy99tgt, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Windows 10 high cpu usage after update

Windows 10 high cpu usage after update rnq8utbo6sna1.png

Hello , did anyone experienced high cpu usage after windows update i cant even acces desktop, fan are runing full speed , after 9 MIN from boot task manager opened up just to see cpu usage 90% to 70% after 15 min cpu usage drops to 40%

In the update i remember it has an geforce driver update I don't know if it's what caused the problem

submitted by /u/Energy99tgt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Energy99tgt, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 high cpu usage after update

1. Windows 10 high cpu usage after update - Similar Threads - high cpu usage

2. High CPU usage after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage after update: So i was on Windows 10 version 21H1 when i saw that there was an update, before i updated my CPU temp was idling at about 30-40 degrees, but after i have updated my CPU temp started to idle at about 60 degrees with the same CPU usage as before, could anyone tell me why? and...
  3. Windows 10 Pro 21h1 high CPU usage after update

Windows 10 Pro 21h1 high CPU usage after update: Hello, I had an old version of Windows 10 Pro and I updated it to 21h1 version with the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows10I have to mention that I can't do a revert back to old os build.After update I saw that 4 of my 8 cpu cores are always...
  4. High CPU usage after 20H2 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU usage after 20H2 update.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Arro_10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joz565/high_cpu_usage_after_20h2_update/
  5. High CPU Usage after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High CPU Usage after last update: I just update my PC and now i got 80%-100% CPU usage in the task bar, My PC its running so slow, any help an idea its perfect to me! Frank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage-after-last-update/07c1eafd-f30a-480b-ab04-eed87fa86e65
  6. High CPU usage after updating to windows 10 1903

High CPU usage after updating to windows 10 1903: I have a MSI GL63 8SD gaming laptop (i7 8750h + nvidia1660 ti + 8gbRAM) which came with windows 10 build 1803. And 1 week ago, I updated it to he 1903 update. Since then I'm facing the issue of HIGH CPU USAGE (mostly 100%) even when it is left idle. I closed all programs...
  7. High CPU usage on Windows 10 after update 1903

High CPU usage on Windows 10 after update 1903: Hello, I recently updated to update 1903, I have heard about a few bugs in the version on the internet about it so I hesitated at first when it was made available, but I decided to install a fresh version of Windows 10 without saving anything and then apply the 1903 update...
  8. High CPU usage in windows 10

High CPU usage in windows 10: Hi, we face an issue in windows 10, the CPU usage is very high. we try DISM command, Registry Editor, Disable superfetch, update drivers and disable windows search services but the issue still happen. what have you done so far to resolve the issue?...
  9. High CPU usage in Windows 10.

High CPU usage in Windows 10.: Hi All, From last few days I am facing Hight CPU usage, Windows explorer is taking more than 45% of CPU. and Nahimic taking 30%. PC Details : Asus ROG GL405GM Intel i7 8750 NVidia GForece 1060 GPU. Please help, how to resolve this issue. ***Modified title from:...
  10. Windows 10 High CPU Usage After Update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 High CPU Usage After Update: Hey all I've been using W10 for a couple of months.. No big problems so after. After last week's updates, the cpu usage is around 20% idle. Which would be around 4-5% normally. My computer is always hot and fans do not stop. Anyone with a similar issue? No malwares...