Windows 10: Windows 10 high cpu usage i5 7200u

Discus and support Windows 10 high cpu usage i5 7200u in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello, so i have this problem for a long time, that my apps like google chrome or league of legends client has 100% cpu usage and my laptop starts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaiyotoLP, May 8, 2020.

1. KaiyotoLP Win User

Windows 10 high cpu usage i5 7200u

hello, so i have this problem for a long time, that my apps like google chrome or league of legends client has 100% cpu usage and my laptop starts to lag like crazy pls help

:)

KaiyotoLP, May 8, 2020

2. System Interrupt High CPU Usage

Hi,

Just realized that that the problem is in Realtek High Defenition Audio.When you disable it in Device Manager system interruptions CPU usage goes to 0.2%-1%.

Every time when I run any heavy applications like pc games,Blender 3D,etc. CPU usage goes up to 99% and the system becomes really slow.

I don't think that it supposed to be like this.

I also spot that when you delete the "Realtek Audio Driver" Windows installs some "Audio Driver" itself so could be that a Driver Conflict?

(My laptop specs: i5-7200U/GTX950m/8GB DDR4 RAM)

Alex_02.01, May 8, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, May 8, 2020
  4. iangie Win User

WIN10 1703 update cause Explorer.exe high CPU usage

I am using Surface Pro 3 (i5, 8G RAM)

After WIN10 v1703 update, Windows Explorer uses ~30-40% CPU.

If I uncheck "Show thumbnails instead of icons" in the Performance Options, the CPU usage of Windows Explorer reduces to ~0%

Any suggestion why showing thumbnails cause so high CPU usage in v1703?

Thanks!

iangie, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 high cpu usage i5 7200u - Similar Threads - high cpu usage

2. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  3. CPU is not working IntelR Core i5-7200U CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is not working IntelR Core i5-7200U CPU: IntelR Core i5-7200U CPU cannot update to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-is-not-working-intelr-core-i5-7200u-cpu/b428f4b9-abc2-4a1f-937d-1bee78f03c26
  4. CPU is not working IntelR Core i5-7200U CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU is not working IntelR Core i5-7200U CPU: IntelR Core i5-7200U CPU cannot update to Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-is-not-working-intelr-core-i5-7200u-cpu/b428f4b9-abc2-4a1f-937d-1bee78f03c26
  5. Windows 10 high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 high CPU usage: Guys can you all help me with this problem this is so annoyingMy pc was just running normally like everyday but from last night,it became lag and when i check,i see the CPU in task manager is always in 80-100% and its so lag not gonna lie.I tried s o many solutions from...
  6. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  7. High CPU usage in windows 10

High CPU usage in windows 10: Hi, we face an issue in windows 10, the CPU usage is very high. we try DISM command, Registry Editor, Disable superfetch, update drivers and disable windows search services but the issue still happen. what have you done so far to resolve the issue?...
  8. High CPU usage in Windows 10.

High CPU usage in Windows 10.: Hi All, From last few days I am facing Hight CPU usage, Windows explorer is taking more than 45% of CPU. and Nahimic taking 30%. PC Details : Asus ROG GL405GM Intel i7 8750 NVidia GForece 1060 GPU. Please help, how to resolve this issue. ***Modified title from:...
  9. Windows 10 high CPU Usage

Windows 10 high CPU Usage: I custom built my PC back in 2010 and it ran perfectly fine on Windows 7. Then ever since I installed windows 10, my CPU usage has been maxing out at 100% frequently. The simplest operation (opening Microsoft edge or even opening task manager) will cause max CPU usage. My CPU...
  10. Windows 10 HIGH CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 HIGH CPU Usage: I have done a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and after my computer is on for about an hour or so a process in the task manager called "system and compressed memory" takes about 25-30% of my cpu cycles for no reason.It doesn't use much ram at all.Just cpu cycles.That...