Windows 10: Windows 10 High Latency issue

Discus and support Windows 10 High Latency issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Folks i have an issue with audio crackling seems to be caused but HDAudBus.sys, when i boot my machine everything works as expected but after an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xKOLDx, Jul 30, 2017.

1. xKOLDx Win User

Windows 10 High Latency issue

Hi Folks

i have an issue with audio crackling seems to be caused but HDAudBus.sys, when i boot my machine everything works as expected but after an hour the crackling starts and it varys each time on how badly it crackles

PC Specs
    CPU: Intel i7 4790K
    Mother Board: ASUS Z97 PRO Gamer
    RAM: 2x8Gb Kingston Hyper X Fury

audio is done via HDMI to my tv but i have also tried optical but the issue still occurs

what i have done so far to try and resolve:
    Updated to the latest Realtek
    Updated to the latest AMD HDMI driver
    Updated latest Win10 LAN driver (debating trying the windows 7 driver as i had no issues when i was on win7)
    disabled all enhancements

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks in advance *Smile

:)

xKOLDx, Jul 30, 2017

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Jul 30, 2017
  3. stephfr31 Win User
    Miracast Connexion Latency from Windows 10 to TV Sony Bravia KD-55S8005C

Hello,

I can connect my laptop on Windows 10 to my Sony TV with miracast.

After connexion it was unusable due to very strong latency.

I tried from 2 Windows 10 laptops (Lenovo T450s and Asus recent model), and same issue...

Is exist a setup to suppress this high latency ?

stephfr31, Jul 30, 2017
  4. fireberd Win User

fireberd, Jul 30, 2017
  5. xKOLDx Win User
    fireberd

please see screen shot for most recent run of latency mon 15min afterboot up

Windows 10 High Latency issue [​IMG]

xKOLDx, Jul 30, 2017
  6. fireberd Win User
    Screenshot of Stats and maybe even Processes

Eset (antivirus) seems to be one issue. I use the built in Windows Defender for AV and do not have any Latency Mon issues (actually no issues and I use my system for my recording studio DAW, too).

Also, if you are using Wi-Fi, temporarily disable that and see if it helps. Wi-fi is one known cause of crackling, pops, clicks, etc. There are many other potential causes, each one has to be addressed individually as there is no "one fix" for the problem.

fireberd, Jul 30, 2017
  7. xKOLDx Win User
    fireberd

yes I have been looking into this eset issue, currently repairing the install just to check if it will resolve the issue

beyond that i cannot find any issues relating to eset online

xKOLDx, Jul 30, 2017
  8. xKOLDx Win User

Fireberd sorry screen shots as requested

Stats

Processes:

xKOLDx, Jul 30, 2017
  9. fireberd Win User
    Those two screens didn't help. Back to Eset.

Some AV programs can cause system/audio problems.

fireberd, Jul 30, 2017
  10. xKOLDx Win User
    @fireberd - i believe i have solved the issues

1.installed win7 lan driver (afterremoving the current)
    2. stop/start on the firewall after boot has cleared the high latency caused by the security module

i will update in a week to confirm everything is 100%

many thanks

xKOLDx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 High Latency issue - Similar Threads - High Latency issue

2. High latency issues Windows 10 Nvidia

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High latency issues Windows 10 Nvidia: Hi I’m getting extreme DCP latency, audio pop, crackle, distortion, frame drops, out of sync issues. I need to fix this ASAP for an animation music production project for my client. I’ve had this issue on and off for years with windows 10. Usually a rollback or fresh install...
  3. High latency issues

High latency issues: Hi I’m getting extreme DCP latency, audio pop, crackle, distortion, frame drops, out of sync issues. I need to fix this ASAP for an animation music production project for my client. I’ve had this issue on and off for years with windows 10. Usually a rollback or fresh install...
  4. STORPORT.SYS high latency issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STORPORT.SYS high latency issue: Hi, I've been having difficulty to fix once and for all the latency on my new build. Right now my STORPORT.SYS is a bit high according to Latencymon. It spike frenquently to about 800-1200us. I have 1 SSD and 1 HDD on this computer. Under IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers, I have...
  5. Extremely high sound latency issues

Extremely high sound latency issues: I'm having major sound latency issues, and I think I have isolated it to my SSD, I'm just not sure how to fix it at this point. I have run LatencyMod and this is the report I get. Right now, storahci.sys seems to be the main culprit:...
  6. High latency issues on new computer

High latency issues on new computer: Hi all, I finished building my new gaming computer recently and facing serious audio (popping, crackling, stuttering) issues as soon I start a game. These issues are appearing in both, the onboard sound device and the dedicated gameDAC from Steelseries. At least the gameDAC...
  7. High Latency Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Latency Windows 10: Good evening, I ask you my problem. I started getting worried since the PC started having freezes during video and music playback. Using latencymon and crystaldiskmark, I verified this problem related to those two drivers, I tried various things but found no solution. I...
  8. High latency Issues in win 10

High latency Issues in win 10: Hi, i m using win10 1903 with following configuration: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name SHANKS System Manufacturer Dell...
  9. High latency

High latency: ***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please*** Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os but recognized the hdd in bios. So i went and tried a new cpu and it worked on there so i figured let me try to buy another...
  10. Windows 10 High Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 High Latency: Hello, I am having sever Latency Issues while playing games over the course of many hours. I will try to be brief here, but also try to give as much information as I can some of which may not be required, if you need more please let me know and I will provide it. OK, so I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek windows 10 high dpc latency problem

2. windows 10 high latency issue