Windows 10: Windows 10 High Latency

Discus and support Windows 10 High Latency in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am having sever Latency Issues while playing games over the course of many hours. I will try to be brief here, but also try to give as much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KPlummer12, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 High Latency

Hello, I am having sever Latency Issues while playing games over the course of many hours. I will try to be brief here, but also try to give as much information as I can some of which may not be required, if you need more please let me know and I will provide it.

OK, so I have tried a multitude of troubleshooting steps which has helped some but has not fixed my issue. First Windows appears to run fine, along with all basic programs. The latency issue starts to appear when playing and utilizing graphics over a long duration of time, generally 5+ hours. If I reboot the PC all is well...

I went into the Task Manager to see what was going on, and the bulk of my resources had been dried up. There were two items running that seemed to be taking the bulk of my resources, they were; Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation / audiodg.exe and Windows System Interrupt. So I decided to do a little research and apparently, these items can slow and hog your system resources.

Let me say that I think the culprit is either in Audio or Network, not to sure which needs to be disabled, but I went ahead and tried a few that I don't use.

* Audio: Microphone (Logitech G933 Gaming Wireless headset); Microphone (Sound Blaster Katana); Realtek Digital Output (Disabled); ROG PG27V NVIDIA HD Audio (Disabled); SPDIF-Out SB AE-5 (Disabled); Speakers ( Logitech G933 Gaming Wireless headset); Speakers (SBX AE-5); Speakers (Sound Blaster Katana); Speakers (Virtual Desktop Disabled); What U Hear SB AX-5; What U Hear SB Katana
    * Network: Bluetooth Device (Personal are Network); Bluetooth Device (RFCOMM Protocol TDI); Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260 (with Wake on Magic Packet Disabled); Intel Ethernet Connection (with Wake on Magic Packet Disabled); Killer E25400 GB Ethernet Controller (with Wake on Magic Packet Disabled); WAN Miniport (IKEv2) (IP) (IPv6) (L2TP) (Network Mon) (PPPOE) (PPTP) (SSTP)
    * USB Root Hub (Disabled) no adverse effects on any USB peripherals

Now comes the bad news, I had in the background running DPC Latency Checker and LatencyMon (Home Edition), prior to loading any P3D software or supporting programs. The one thing that I noticed is that both of these continue to get progressively worse and will eventually make the system unusable. From the beginning, the DPC stayed between a mix if Green/Yellow bars, however now it's mostly red with a little yellow with a current reading of 2500us. For LatencyMon the following is what came from monitoring my system: The two that stood out the most was the DirectX graphics kernel and kernel mode driver framework runtime...

I am attaching some photos taken during this whole process, in addition to the Conclusion Reports prior to Troubleshooting and After, lastly are my System Specs... Hope this provides enough info, however as I said if you require more then please ask... One last thing, the best improvement that I noticed, was when I used a tool that I found called Set Timer Resolution. I thank those ahead of time who may be able to help me with this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks and have a nice day!

V/R

Kris

Conclusion Report Prior to Troubleshooting:
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CONCLUSION
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 5:38:20 (h:mm:ss) on all processors.
    SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Computer name: DESKTOP-4VTHM5O
    OS version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 17134 (x64)
    Hardware: Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    Logical processors: 6
    Processor groups: 1
    RAM: 32707 MB total
    CPU SPEED
    Reported CPU speed: 3696 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature.
    MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
    The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 4639.595984
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 2.884602

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 4636.548358
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 0.951642
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    REPORTED ISRs
    Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 260.068723
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.271809
    Driver with highest ISR total time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.350122

ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 38491540
    ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 1
    ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0
    REPORTED DPCs
    DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 5628.148268
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.537735
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.861610

DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 90458100
    DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 362675
    DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 281203
    DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 3026
    DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0
    REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
    Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count: prepar3d.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults 40577
    Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 9714
    Number of processes hit: 93
    PER CPU DATA
    CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s): 1617.765384
    CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs): 260.068723
    CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s): 157.320397
    CPU 0 ISR count: 17634073
    CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs): 5628.148268
    CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s): 669.966032
    CPU 0 DPC count: 63015784
    CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s): 1269.974666
    CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs): 185.364719
    CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s): 266.033388
    CPU 1 ISR count: 19764983
    CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs): 3964.771645
    CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s): 347.406191
    CPU 1 DPC count: 21867341
    CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s): 184.241487
    CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs): 102.898810
    CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s): 3.042070
    CPU 2 ISR count: 1067638
    CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs): 2155.683442
    CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s): 15.709454
    CPU 2 DPC count: 1999937
    CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s): 168.644820
    CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs): 19.494589
    CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s): 0.070248
    CPU 3 ISR count: 24834
    CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs): 941.639610
    CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s): 5.225525
    CPU 3 DPC count: 1429080
    CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s): 173.014796
    CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs): 5.134740
    CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s): 0.000042
    CPU 4 ISR count: 13
    CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs): 1533.355519
    CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s): 4.998163
    CPU 4 DPC count: 1333075
    CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s): 168.122633
    CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs): 0.0
    CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s): 0.0
    CPU 5 ISR count: 0
    CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs): 939.705628
    CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s): 6.178199
    CPU 5 DPC count: 1459809

Troubleshooting steps completed thus far:
    * Created System Restore Point
    * Ran Windows Memory Checker (NO Issues or Errors)
    * Ran Malware Scanner (No issues or Errors)
    * Ran SFCSANDNOW (No Issues or Errors), however for the audio, as it is still in the Windows/System32 it has not been corrupted and no viruses or malware were found.
    * Ran Completed System Scan via Norton (No Issues or Errors)
    * Ran Microsoft Safety Scanner (No Issues or Errors)
    * Updated BIOS to current vs. to F7
    * Ran with Default System Settings and Bios without OC
    * Disabled Onboard Video and Audio via BIOS and other applicable items that are not required with (http://gigabytedaily.blogspot.com/2017/10/z370-overclocking-guide-written.html)
    * Updated and saved all applicable Drivers from the vendor and then ran Driver Easy
    * Disconnected all USB Devices
    * Disabled all unneeded Devices via (Device Manager)
    * Uninstalled all unused Devices via (Device Manager show Hidden Devices)
    * Adjusted default Window Settings and Start-up/Boot required Programs via (MSCONFIG and Windows Settings)
    * Adjusted all Sound Audio to 44100hz CD Quality and Disabled all Audio Enhancements via (Sound Options) // Also disconnected My Creative Sound Card and uninstalled all Creative Driver's, but that had no visible effect.
    * Have not attempted to disconnect my WiFi card, but thinking about giving that a try.
    * Adjusted Power Settings via Edit Power Plan
    * Turn Off Hard Disk after 0 Minutes
    * PCI Express Off
    * Power Management Min and Max to 100%
    * Cleared and Deleted files and folder in C:\Users\18j\AppData\Local\Temp
    * Adjusted Registry to Optimize for Gaming and reduce PING and High Latency Lags with (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJBDEDDS5o) via (REGEDIT)
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games GPU Priority 8
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games Priority 6
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games Scheduling High
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile\Tasks\Games SFIO Priority Normal
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile System Responsivness 0
    * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YekcxhMlCw
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Multimedia\SystemProfile Network Throttling Index FFFFFFFF
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\ IP Address Folder New / Dword 32 / TCPackFrequency New / Dword 32 / TCPNoDelay Set value to 1 on both
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ New / Dword 32 / TCPNoDelay Value 1
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters New/ Dword 32 / TCPNoDelay Value 1
    * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duf6BeOYGtM
    * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6WPE3NGB0k&t=1s
    * Ran CC Cleaner Pro to clean system and registry to verify integrity and clean

Conclusion Report After Troubleshooting:
    CONCLUSION
    Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 11:29:53 (h:mm:ss) on all processors.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Computer name: DESKTOP-4VTHM5O
    OS version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 17134 (x64)
    Hardware: Z370 AORUS Gaming 7, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz
    Logical processors: 6
    Processor groups: 1
    RAM: 32705 MB total
    CPU SPEED
    Reported CPU speed: 3696 MHz

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature.
    MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
    The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 8140.74910
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 2.409453

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 8139.086761
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 1.058513
    REPORTED ISRs
    Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 212.775433
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.071988
    Driver with highest ISR total time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.074536

ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 22785708
    ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0
    REPORTED DPCs
    DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 5315.439935
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.726364
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.840532

DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 140021522
    DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 362797
    DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 529618
    DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 305781
    DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0
    REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
    Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count: explorer.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults 141796
    Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 43741
    Number of processes hit: 70
    PER CPU DATA
    CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s): 4303.823260
    CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs): 97.200758
    CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s): 13.322055
    CPU 0 ISR count: 8242669
    CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs): 5315.439935
    CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s): 1865.436064
    CPU 0 DPC count: 103248747
    CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s): 1061.717644
    CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs): 212.775433
    CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s): 171.421044
    CPU 1 ISR count: 14392240
    CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs): 1129.278139
    CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s): 204.673924
    CPU 1 DPC count: 29531780
    CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s): 182.303034
    CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs): 81.132035
    CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s): 0.368415
    CPU 2 ISR count: 148456
    CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs): 609.404221
    CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s): 3.401655
    CPU 2 DPC count: 2032106
    CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s): 185.375237
    CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs): 5.160173
    CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s): 0.005234
    CPU 3 ISR count: 2316
    CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs): 104.081169
    CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s): 3.144009
    CPU 3 DPC count: 1746321
    CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s): 186.102067
    CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs): 3.720238
    CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s): 0.000066
    CPU 4 ISR count: 27
    CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs): 209.201840
    CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s): 5.351195
    CPU 4 DPC count: 2672668
    CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s): 191.093431
    CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs): 0.0
    CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s): 0.0
    CPU 5 ISR count: 0
    CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs): 1165.263528
    CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s): 5.530518
    CPU 5 DPC count: 1988138

PC Specs:
    o Case: EVGA DG-86 (Average Case Temp 28°C)
    o Fans: 5xCorsair PML 140 Pro Led (3 Front Case and 2 Rear Case) and 3xCorsair PML 120 Pro Led (Primary Top Case) / EKWB-Furious Vader EVO 140x 3 and EKWB-Furious Vader EVO 120x 3 (As Back-up)
    o CPU: Intel 8700k
    o GPU: GB Aorus Xtreme Geforce GTX 1080ti Waterfroce WB
    o MB: GB Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 (*Note* the top M.2 slot is not utilized, to avoid turning off the 0 SATA Port)
    o RAM: G. SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB SDRAM DD4 3200 CL14
    o Audio Card: Creative SBX AE-5 7.1
    o PSU: Thermaltake PS-TPG-1250DPCTUS-T G RGB 1250W
    o Storage 1: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB (OS) Windows Home 64bit VS. 1803 (OS Build 17134.285)
    o Storage 2: Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB (P3D) Prepar3d Academic Vs. I am currently enrolled with Embry Riddle Aero
    o Storage 3: WD Black 6TB Performance Desktop HDD (Photo Scenery)
    o Storage 4: Samsung 860 Pro 500GB (Other Gaming Drive)
    o Storage 5: Samsung 860 Pro 500GB (P3D File and Gaming File Storage)
    o Storage 6: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (Music and Document File Storage)
    o Storage 7: WD Black 1TB HDD (Movie File Storage)
    o Storage 8: WD Black 1TB HDD (TV Series File Storage)
    o BT/Wi-Fi: ASUS PCE-AC55BT
    o Lighting Rod: LOGISYS UV Deluxe Sound Activated Cold Cathode
    o Lighting Strips: CableMod WideBeam Hybrid LED 60CM RGB (UV with an additional 60CM Extension)
    o Cables: CableMod Modmesh Nylon Blue
    o Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG27VQ OC 165GHz
    o Speaker: Creative Katana Sound Bar / Logitech G933 Headset for P3DV4

· Cooling:
    o CPU/MB: EKWB FB GA Z370 Gaming RGB Monoblock for both the CPU and MB
    o GPU: Pre-Installed WB
    o M.2 SSD: EKWB NVMe Blue Heatsink x2
    o Coolant: EKWB CryoFuel Blue Premix UV Reactive
    o Pump: EKWB-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite
    o Reservoir: EKWB RES X3 250 RGB
    o Radiator: EKWB Coolstream XE 360 and EKWB Coolstream CE 420 (For Top and Front Positions)
    o Cable: EKWB DuarClear UV with PrimoChill Anti-Kink Coil UV Reactive
    o Temp Sensor: Thermaltake Pacific Temp Sensor

· Settings:
    o OC Settings:
    § CPU: I7-8700K; (OC to 5.2GHz @ 1.435V, Temp: 40-60C°) Verified Stability
    · Core 0-5 set to 52x Hyper-Threading Disabled
    · Core Voltage: 1.435V / VCore LLC: Extreme / Core Voltage Mode Adaptive
    · AVX Ratio: N/R

§ GPU: Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Geforce GTX 1080ti WF WB; (OC to 1746GHz, Temp: 30-50C°) Verified Stability
    · Aorus Graphic Engine: Set to OC Mode
    · GPU Boost Clock 1746MHz
    · Memory Clock 11448MHz

§ Memory: G. SKILL TridentZ RGB 32GB SDRAM DD4 3200 CL14;
    · OC using XMP Profile 1

o Nvidia Control Panel:
    § All Default, except;
    · Prefer Maximum Performance
    · Shader Cache Off

o System Sound Settings:
    § Speakers Properties;
    · 16-bit, 44100 Hz CD Quality
    · Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device: Not Selected
    · Communications: Do Nothing Selected

o Logitech G933 Headset:
    · Surround Settings Not Utilized Only Stereo Option is Selected

Supporting Pictures

Windows 10 High Latency 84b8725d-e8b5-43f0-8636-d20a6173c1e3?upload=true.png

Windows 10 High Latency ae8582b4-1281-4732-903d-44bae3a28fb1?upload=true.png

Current status after trying the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps...

Windows 10 High Latency 0a0cf2ec-5e66-46f4-8c9f-b1caf6b890a0?upload=true.png

Windows 10 High Latency 59f1da1c-4be2-410b-a8ca-0fd238a5ddae?upload=true.png

Windows 10 High Latency ecda5995-beec-4a95-84f2-4af5f234254d?upload=true.png

Windows 10 High Latency 5af0ee9e-de5f-4dcc-8f15-a96d0d04464b?upload=true.png

Windows 10 High Latency e13cc2e6-6deb-4b7f-9fd2-34fb0e3abec6?upload=true.png

:)

KPlummer12, Sep 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 High Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Before upgrade to Windows 10, I've noted the high DPC Latency with Windows 7/64 bits ultimate too. I"ve tried some things, but leave it as it was...

WilliamDKF, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 High Latency

1. Windows 10 High Latency - Similar Threads - High Latency

2. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  3. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  4. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  6. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  7. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  9. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  10. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is on talk talk WINSTARS (FB:16:97) Is facing latency issues

2. windows 10 high network latency

3. windows latency when isr is blocked or dpc take too long to run