Windows 10: Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the tittle says i get high ping spikes in games and discord randomly 1000+ ms (while my brother is on the same discord server with , me he has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by THEODORSTEFANOGIANNIS, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

As the tittle says i get high ping spikes in games and discord randomly 1000+ ms (while my brother is on the same discord server with , me he has around 60-70ms) when i go to task manager network usage it says 0% usage or 1 % but the i see some services at the top and the game/games almost at the bottom .
    I ran the latest updates for windows.
    My specs : cpu r5 1600 , motherboard asrock ab350 pro4 , 16 gb ram , gpu rx 580 8gb , 250 gb ssd

:)

THEODORSTEFANOGIANNIS, Apr 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

As the tittle says i get high ping spikes in games and discord randomly 1000+ ms (while my brother is on the same discord server with , me he has around 60-70ms) when i go to task manager network usage it says 0% usage or 1 % but the i see some services
    at the top and the game/games almost at the bottom .

I ran the latest updates for windows.

My specs : cpu r5 1600 , motherboard asrock ab350 pro4 , 16 gb ram , gpu rx 580 8gb , 250 gb ssd

THEODORSTEFANOGIANNIS, Jun 28, 2019
  3. holy crow Win User
    Random Ping Spikes

As of two days ago, I have been getting random ping spikes. I have done speed tests, and get normal speeds, but when I ping my router or other sites, such as Google.com, Ill have random spikes of up to 400ms. It will be a stable 1ms when I ping my router, but will randomly spike to ~400ms at random intervals. Any help is appreciated. I can supply any screenshots if necessary.

holy crow, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

Windows 10 High Ping on Games

Is it before the CSGO update or after. Lots of people are reporting this issue after the update. They are saying that the new update has messed up the routing or something. I would suggest to try connection optimizer like Kill Ping. It will bypass all the
    nodes in between and directly connect you to game server.

But first do these steps given in the guide for CSGO

How to Solve High Ping Issues in CS:GO

omairhaider, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

1. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly - Similar Threads - high ping spikes

2. High ping spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping spikes: So when i try to play roblox i always get a very high ping that lasts about 3 seconds where everyone is stuck and after that time everything goes back to normal for about 20 seconds and the same thing happends again over and over. I have watched so many videos but none of...
  3. High ping spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping spikes: So when i try to play roblox i always get a very high ping that lasts about 3 seconds where everyone is stuck and after that time everything goes back to normal for about 20 seconds and the same thing happends again over and over. I have watched so many videos but none of...
  4. High ping spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 High Ping Spikes

Windows 10 High Ping Spikes: First off I want to say, whoever is deleting my posts asking for help, please stop. I have posted this about 4 times already and I will keep posting it. It seems to me you guys are hiding something.Hi, I've been having problems with my PC since I bought it. I been...
  6. High ping spikes on Windows 10

High ping spikes on Windows 10: This image shows the pain I have been through while playing games such as call of duty and other games. I teleport and lag because of these huge ping spikes. It is not my wifi because my other devices have perfect 200+mbps and 20+ upload. Please help me I think it is my...
  7. Windows 10 random Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 random Ping Spikes: Can someone help me, I've been getting windows 10 random spikes of ping from 30 to 2000 lately about 3 times a day and its getting so annoying. It isn't my router, or wifi. I also updated everything and every drive is updated to point. Someone help its only on my windows 10...
  8. Random Ping spikes

Random Ping spikes: [ATTACH] In my console i typed ping www.google.com -t Now i run this to see when i get ping spikes and to show what is actually happening. At random moments my Discord stops completely like for enough time where i cant hear anyone anymore but not enough to disconnect me...
  9. random ping spikes

random ping spikes: i get lots of random ping spikes. they dont happen all the time but maybe once evry 2 days and last hours. when i type ping my ip -t in cmd it says "request timed out" every time i spike. none of my other devices seem to experience this issue and i even got a new antenna and...
  10. Random High Ping Spikes

Random High Ping Spikes: Internet, This is my first post ever, so no judge haha. Anyways, I've been having quite large ping spikes from 100-999+. It makes all online games pretty much unplayable, I'm not quite sure what the issue is after looking at 10+ different website, nothing seems to work. I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random high ping spikes

2. windows 10 spiking ping

3. getting random ping spkies

4. high ping spikes windows 10,
  5. laptop random ping spikes only when plugged in,
  6. cs go random ping,
  7. ping spikes in csgo windows 10,
  8. csgo routing problem ping spikes,
  9. ping randomly spike sometimes,
  10. why is my ping spikes,
  11. ping spikes inb csgo in windows10,