Windows 10: Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

Discus and support Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As the tittle says i get high ping spikes in games and discord randomly 1000+ ms (while my brother is on the same discord server with , me he has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by THEODORSTEFANOGIANNIS, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

As the tittle says i get high ping spikes in games and discord randomly 1000+ ms (while my brother is on the same discord server with , me he has around 60-70ms) when i go to task manager network usage it says 0% usage or 1 % but the i see some services at the top and the game/games almost at the bottom .
    I ran the latest updates for windows.
    My specs : cpu r5 1600 , motherboard asrock ab350 pro4 , 16 gb ram , gpu rx 580 8gb , 250 gb ssd

:)

THEODORSTEFANOGIANNIS, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly

1. Windows 10 high ping spikes randomly - Similar Threads - high ping spikes

2. Random ping spikes while gaming.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random ping spikes while gaming.: I recently (about 2 weeks ago) started having random lag spikes while playing games. I only really notice it while playing online video games with friends, and i can tell that it is a ping issue not a frame rate issue. My Discord is also affected. My friends recommended...
  3. Desktop Window Manager & Client Server Runtime HIGH Random GPU Spikes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop Window Manager & Client Server Runtime HIGH Random GPU Spikes!: Hello everyone, This is my first post on any kind of tech-support forum. Usually, 99% of the time i find a solution online, reading other threads, etc - but not for this issue. As the title clearly states, I am experiencing high (really high) GPU spikes from desktop window...
  4. Ping spikes in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping spikes in games: So my laptop recently updated to the latest version of windows (1809). I have generally stay away from windows updates because it always breaks something, but despite disabling the updates windows decided to force them on to my laptop. Ever since the update I have experienced...
  5. League of Legends Ping spike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League of Legends Ping spike: Hi I've been playing league on this new laptop we just bought it 3 days ago and when i always play every 5 minutes or 2 I always get 200+ ping I dont know if its my laptop or my wifi please respond...
  6. High ping spike (2500+) every 10 seconds

High ping spike (2500+) every 10 seconds: Hello, Since one of the last WIndows updates, every 10 seconds my ping will jump from ~20 to over 2500. It is very consistent. I feel like I've tried every suggested solution the internet has to offer, from resetting my router, to a full Windows 10 reinstall/repair. The...
  7. Random spikes of high disk usage even with low mb/s

in Windows 10 Support
    Random spikes of high disk usage even with low mb/s: I've recently started having some problems with my computer and have noticed that I've been getting regular spikes of high disk usage even with a low Mb\s. Seems to happen at random times and happens every time I open programs. My Computer: ASUS CM6870 with a GTX 1060 6GB...
  8. Experiencing huge ping spikes 1k+

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing huge ping spikes 1k+: I installed win 10 and ever since then have experienced like spikes like crazy, making games unplayable due to massive rubberbanding. Is anyone experiencing this and how can i fix this? 11966
  9. High Ping To Default Gateway

High Ping To Default Gateway: Hello everyone, For some reason after I upgraded my Windows to the anniversary update. I've been having high ping issues on my laptop to the default gateway. It will ping low like 1-5ms then on random hops it will go well over 500+ms. I've looked all over the net for...
  10. Periodic ping spikes for wireless network adapters

Periodic ping spikes for wireless network adapters: Hi guys! I have been having issues with my wireless network adapters since upgrading to Windows 10 earlier this spring. What I've noticed is that I consistently get periodic ping spikes (~3k ms) at regular intervals, which means I'm essentially unable to play any online...