Windows 10: Windows 10- high resources usage

Discus and support Windows 10- high resources usage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What will I use, if Windows 10 uses this much resource of my laptop? Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Regal76, May 16, 2020.

1. Regal76 Win User

Windows 10- high resources usage

What will I use, if Windows 10 uses this much resource of my laptop?

:)

Regal76, May 16, 2020

2. High CPU Usage in Windows 10 Version 1703

Hi,

There are programs that cause high CPU usage by creating multiple processes which consume resources on your computer. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you using a third-party software or program such as antivirus?
    • Are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, May 16, 2020
  3. High CPU usage

Hi Tusar,

The Task manager shows high CPU usage for core Windows process which can be used by other application. In order find out which applications might be using more resources through these services, I would suggest you to open 'Resource monitor' and check. In
    task manager, go to the 'Performance' tab and click on the option 'Open Resource monitor' option at the bottom. Click on the CPU tab and then select the processes which showed high CPU usage in task manager. No expand the 'Services', associated handles section
    and post us a screenshot so that we can check the details and help you accordingly.

In the meantime, I would also suggest you to boot the PC in safe mode and check if the issue persists. Refer to this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Bennet Martin, May 16, 2020
  4. Windows 10- high resources usage

cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

Brevity can be a virtue but it can also be counter-productive.

• Which application demands excessive CPU resources?
    • What would you like to ask?

Frederik Long, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10- high resources usage

1. Windows 10- high resources usage - Similar Threads - high resources usage

2. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler high Resource usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler high Resource usage: Split from this thread. I do have the same issue and have followed the same procedure to scan my system, and here is my OneDrive link for the "FRST.txt" & "Addition.txt" 2 Items...
  3. Visual Basic Command Line Compiler high Resource usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Basic Command Line Compiler high Resource usage: Split from this thread. I do have the same issue and have followed the same procedure to scan my system, and here is my OneDrive link for the "FRST.txt" & "Addition.txt" 2 Items...
  4. Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage: My laptop is msi gl65 9scxr now 6 months oldi5 9300hgtx 165016GB ddr4512GB Kingston OM8PCP3512F-Al1 m.2 nvme ssd shipped with laptop contains C drive and D drive512GB addlink SATA ssdI have problem with the high reads and writes in Kingstonwindows installed on it . When not...
  5. Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage: My laptop is msi gl65 9scxr now 6 months oldi5 9300hgtx 165016GB ddr4512GB Kingston OM8PCP3512F-Al1 m.2 nvme ssd shipped with laptop contains C drive and D drive512GB addlink SATA ssdI have problem with the high reads and writes in Kingstonwindows installed on it . When not...
  6. High disk usage in resource monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High disk usage in resource monitor.: Hi my name is David,Recently i noticed high disk usage from "System" In resource monitorMy disk is going "Wawes " patern:Reading , Not reading , Reading , Not reading , and this countinues on for 5 - 6 hoursI scanned my entire pc with Defender, Malwarebytes , msert.exeI...
  7. Dell Windows 10 20H2 laptop with high resource usage [Device Association Services] in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Windows 10 20H2 laptop with high resource usage [Device Association Services] in...: Hi, my Dell Windows 10 20H2 laptop has a problem with the device association service. Intermittently, resource use goes up to 90% sometimes. I use an iPhone XR with the laptop and e.g. a Logitech keyboard and Logitech MX Master mouse, all via Bluetooth. Regardless of whether...
  8. High usage of Windows 10 resources by System

High usage of Windows 10 resources by System: My computer this morning was very slow. I opened the Task Manager, and it told me that System was using about 50% of my CPU and memory resources. I rebooted , but this didn't help. I also signed in with a different account, and the problem was the same. So it is not...
  9. high system resource usage issue on Windows 10 64 bit

high system resource usage issue on Windows 10 64 bit: Assistance requested - I run a Windows 10 64 bit system on my desktop. Desktop is used for all general purposes plus photo editing using high end software like Luminar 4 etc. The processor used is Intel i7 4790S at 3.2GHz, RAM 8GB, Intel HD Graphics 4600 card. After one of...
  10. Windows 10 resource usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 resource usage: One of the good things is the small footprint of Windows 10. In my installation it uses only 8.5GB on the C partition and less than 500MB of RAM. I am sure that willl grow somewhat with the RTM edition, but it is a good start. [img] [img] 2548