Windows 10: Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I work in a Home Health Organization. We have Laptops that we work on. Some days back after some updates from Windows 10 Home, we started having issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MuzammilHussain5, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues

I work in a Home Health Organization. We have Laptops that we work on. Some days back after some updates from Windows 10 Home, we started having issues with printers. We tried to print a document and we find nothing in printing queue and there is message printing job failed. We updated and reinstalled the printers but of no use. Please help.

:)

MuzammilHussain5, Oct 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 causing printer issues

Hi Coreym,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

• Which printer are you using?
    • What is the error message you receive when you try to print?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues

Printer issues in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Since when did the issue started appearing?

• Which applications are causing the issue?

• What do you mean by other print windows?
    As a work around, I suggest you to run Print Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Printer Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Printer troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues

1. Windows 10 Home 1903 causing printer issues - Similar Threads - Home 1903 causing

2. Windows 10 updates cause printer issues; will not print by WiFi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 updates cause printer issues; will not print by WiFi: EVERY time there is an update in about the past 6 months, the wifi printing no longer works. Have to reload the driver. How to prevent / fix this? And why does it continue to happen?...
  3. Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home 1903 build RDP to Azure issue: Good afternoon Community, We are having an issue with Windows 10 Home edition 1903 build. This is a rare occurrence and can be rectified by completely reloading windows, however that is a horrible resolution to give our customers. Case - **Side Note If you attempt to...
  4. Windows 10 1903 causes BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1903 causes BSOD: A few months ago after upgrading to Windows 10 1903, I was getting BSOD at a very high frequency (several times a day). They would happen at any moment. I got some on the login screen, when opening the windows menu, when playing games, when browsing the internet, or when...
  5. Windows 1903 CUPS printers issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 1903 CUPS printers issue: Hello, I am new to community and not English native speaker, so bear with me. I have a nice setup at home, printers are connected to Raspberry PI, and have other linux mini PC as driver for them, so I can print from every device in my house. It all worked really well. Up...
  6. Windows 10 home version 1903

Windows 10 home version 1903: Can anyone offer any advice with two issues I'm having with Windows 10. Firstly after an update a few weeks ago my wired mouse continually freezes so have to turn off the PC to get it going again (unplugging and plugging back in does nothing) Secondly after an update of...
  7. windows 10 home 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home 1903 update: hi there, i am windows 10 home user, my windows currently running on version 1803 and i want to update direct to 1903 but two problems is there, 1)when i try to update throw media creation tool, my pc generate too much heat so i quite update, 2)the update size is so big and...
  8. Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home 1903 Activation Issues: About a week back I received the notification about new updates available on my personal device running Win 10 Home; I anticipated it to be the 1903, having just received it a week or so earlier on my work device. So I gladly went about updating and installing only to be...
  9. Windows 10 Home version 1903

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home version 1903: Acer 5732Z today 240619 my computer. had problem loading up. Then Microsoft Automatic Repair function cut in an after 10 minutes everything came back on line. I can only guess something in start up process was rectified it was not a major change involved I guess. However I...
  10. windows 10 home version 1903

windows 10 home version 1903: I have an HP scan, fax copy machine. I use to be able to scan to live mail on my dell desktop computer running windows 10 version 1803 home edition but no longer as I get an error message that stats "cannot locate the email client". Something happened! I can still scan to a...