Windows 10: Windows 10 home 1903 couldn't find the WiFi network it wanted

Discus and support Windows 10 home 1903 couldn't find the WiFi network it wanted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 home 1903 couldn't find the WiFi network it wantedTry to reinstall the computer, clean boot, SFC,DNS, netsh winsock reset and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hkcssup, Mar 27, 2020.

1. hkcssup Win User

Windows 10 home 1903 couldn't find the WiFi network it wanted

Windows 10 home 1903 couldn't find the WiFi network it wantedTry to reinstall the computer, clean boot, SFC,DNS, netsh winsock reset and other operations also failed to find, before the computer or mobile devices can normally connect to WiFi.How should I deal with it?

:)

hkcssup, Mar 27, 2020
  2. wpcoe Win User

No WiFi in Win10 Pro (1903) Windows Sandbox

I (seemingly) successfully updated my Surface Pro 6 to v.1903 today, and after some initial fumbles enabling it, now have Windows Sandbox enabled and it seems to open just fine. However, there is no WiFi access within Sandbox.

Accessing Settings for Network & Internet, the list on the left is:
    Status
    Ethernet
    Dial-up
    VPN
    Airplane mode
    Date usage
    Proxy
    WiFi appears no place in that window. Network status shows No Internet Access.

What step am I missing to be able to access the internet from within the Sandbox using my computer's WiFi connection?

wpcoe, Mar 27, 2020
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Zaki_j Win User

No wifi networks Windows 10

Hello Pete,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are not able to connect to a wifi network after upgrading to Windows 10.
    We appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about the issue.

This issue may occur if unsupported VPN software is installed in Windows 8.1 and is present during the upgrade to Windows 10. Older software versions contain a filter driver (the Deterministic Network Enhancer) that is not upgraded
    correctly.

Method 1:

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the
    registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Please take a backup of the registry. Follow the steps given in the link below:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the KB article and check if it resolves the issue
    Computer that has VPN software installed can't detect wireless network after upgrading
    to Windows 10

Method 2: Make sure your router is set to broadcast the network name.

1. Connect your PC to the router using an Ethernet cable.
      2. Open a web browser and type the IP address for your wireless router. (For example, 192.168.1.1 or 172.16.0.0—check the documentation for your router to find the default IP address.)
      3. Sign in with your user name and password, then make sure an option labeled Enable SSID Broadcast, Wireless SSID broadcast, or
        something similar is turned on. This setting is often on a Wireless Settings page.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you refer and follow the suggestions on how to
    Fix network connection issues in Windows

Additional information:

HP PCs - Wireless Network and Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10)

HP PCs - Wireless Network and Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10) | HP® Customer Support

HP PCs - Advanced Wireless Network and Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10)

HP PCs - Advanced Wireless Network and Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10) | HP® Customer Support

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 home 1903 couldn't find the WiFi network it wanted - Similar Threads - home 1903 couldn't

2. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Windows couldn't find C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe This error keeps coming back to haunt me. Briefly show me how it came to be and how to make it a reality....
  3. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows couldn't find...: Few days ago i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  4. Windows couldn't find...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows couldn't find...: So this morning i encounter this issue where "C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\22904SynapticsIncorporate.SmartAudio3_1.0.39.0_x64_q...\CxUIUExe.exe" error constantly pop up in my computer, i looked up for help on the internet and found the solution here...
  5. Couldn't Find BitLocker Turn of Option in Window 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Couldn't Find BitLocker Turn of Option in Window 10 home: before the corona pandemic, the BitLocker turn-off option/ feature was shown on both in local disk option and also can see from the control panel/system and security ..but recently when I try you turn off the encryption..the feature is missing. I also tried it from the...
  6. Can't find wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find wifi network: Hello. I'm experiencing a problem about the Wifi network. When I connect to a network, My wi-fi network doesn't show up on the list. And only other wi-fi network is detected. Then I restarted the wifi, it says "can't find wifi network" on the list. Only restarting the laptop...
  7. couldn't connect my wifi network.

couldn't connect my wifi network.: in my laptop , it always show my wifi netwoek as " hidden network" . when i tried to connect , it response was " couldn't connect to this network" . some times it show my wifi network name , at that time couldn't be connected and my wifi network has disappeared and show as...
  8. Network & Internet WIFI in Windows 10 Home edition...

Network & Internet WIFI in Windows 10 Home edition...: I am using Win 10 HOME edition and I can't find any WIFI link in "Network & Internet settings". I also do not have a WIFI "Icon" in the task manager.*Sad Am I missing something? Does the HOME edition have WIFI capability? If so, I can't find it. I tried searching for WIFI in...
  9. Windows 10 on WIFI home network

Windows 10 on WIFI home network: setting up computer file access between multiple computers on home WIFI network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-wifi-home-network/a85e2394-e2ea-4c37-bcb9-bf444bb8c463
  10. Wanting a second home network

Wanting a second home network: Hello all, I am pretty new to networking yet extremely motivated in learning all I can (which isn't much so far....lol). I live in a large home that's divided into separate living spaces, meaning a shared house. There is a router/WAP that we all share in the home. I,...