Windows 10: Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request

Discus and support Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello! Windows 10 home 1909, every time, after restart ask create PIN, how to disable that f... function. I was trying to find solution, but those all... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Janis....., Mar 21, 2020.

1. Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request

Hello!

Windows 10 home 1909, every time, after restart ask create PIN, how to disable that f... function. I was trying to find solution, but those all solutions is for WINDOWS PRO edition, I have HOME EDITION.

Thank Yoy

:)

Janis....., Mar 21, 2020

2. Disable Sign In PIN

Hello,

You can also disable PIN using registry. Try these steps:

1. Open Registry Editor.
    2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System.
    3. Set AllowDomainPINLogon to 0.
    4. Close Registry Editor and reboot your system.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request

Disabling User Passwords Disables PIN and Hello?

Hello Eric,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the sign in option is not working after you disabled the option for PIN input for password.

At this point, I would suggest you to deploy the
    System Restore option in Windows.

This option takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Restore points are generated when you install a new app, driver, or Windows update, and when you

create a restore point manually
    . Restoring won’t affect your personal files, but it will remove apps, drivers, and updates installed after the restore point was made.

• Right-click (or press and hold) the Start button, and then select Control Panel.

• Search Control Panel for Recovery.

• Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.

• Choose the restore point related to the problematic app, driver, or update, and then select
      Next > Finish.

In order to disable the PIN sign in option in Windows 10, refer to the below steps.

Step 1: Access PC settings and open
    Users and accounts

Step 2: Select Sign-in options and tap the
    Remove
    button under PIN.

Note: you can navigate to the same path in order to re-enable the PIN.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request

1. Windows 10 home 1909 disable pin request - Similar Threads - home 1909 disable

2. request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    request a way to remove PIN of windows 10: I need to remove any password and PIN when I want to enter my PC, but when I remove the PIN from my windows and restart. Windows 10 asks me to enter my password to Hotmail; when I do that, windows 10 asks me to create a PIN again. This process works infinitely. Please help me...
  3. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10: We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there...
  4. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10: We have a problem in one of our Client workstation. We installed a new desktop and configured directly with the employee assigned Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this time all the rest existing workstations, uses local Windows account.Now, there...
  5. Disable PIN request when login with a Microsoft account - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Disable a request

in Cortana
    Disable a request: Tried to get a 2nn email account Failed!! Part of the way there, then a problem. Microsoft said they would send a text to disable set up and return to my original settings, not received. Please how do I contact them as I do not want to lose my Outlook set up?...
  7. Turning off Windows 10 home pin request

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Turning off Windows 10 home pin request: I have new Dell Laptop with windows 10 Home. I want to sign in to Windows store but it keeps requesting a windows hello PIN. I do not have a Windows Hello PIN. In the settings/account/sign in options, it says this option is currently unavailable so I cant disable it....
  8. How to disable password and pin request?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable password and pin request?: I updated to the latest Windows 10 version 2004. Before this update, I could disable PIN in the settings. But I cannot find this function now. I don’t want to change registry....
  9. Windows 10 PIN request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 PIN request: After the latest update, after I boot up and before I log on, Windows asks me to create a PIN. Is this request legitimate? Can I turn this off? This is a PC without touchscreen or camera for facial recognition....
  10. How to disable requests to set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable requests to set up a PIN?: How do I stop the repeated requests for me to establish a PIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-disable-requests-to-set-up-a-pin/33e13579-d5be-4f57-90d6-e5653ec60a84