Windows 10: Windows 10 Home 20h2 -- three in one

Discus and support Windows 10 Home 20h2 -- three in one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I still am not sure as to the method used to answer questions here. I can't mark something as the answer until I have found out that it is, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pke225, Oct 27, 2020.

1. pke225 Win User

Windows 10 Home 20h2 -- three in one

I still am not sure as to the method used to answer questions here. I can't mark something as the answer until I have found out that it is, but I appreciate all the help I have gotten on the few times I have visited here. My last question was about memory - was 2666 ok to use for 2600 esp since I can't find 2600 and by the time I have a chance to call a memory warehouse or seller, I can't get them or even a Chat. I got out my book and it seems that even though I was looking for 2 8 GB cards to stay at 32 GIGS and return 2400 to the other computer - according to this chart I have a chance to goto 64 Gigs. My pocketbook may complain though.Windows 10 Home 20h2    -- three in one [​IMG]

Looking for opinions on what is sensible and would running a lot heat the Motherboard? If I can afford it I want to go to 64. I'm assuming there is no in-between anyway. A chart to be posted.

The other computer I am almost thru with but I keep getting a message of computer down so long - need to activate file history card -- is this a brick wall or will it eventually take care of itself? How do you satisfy it?

I have Windows 10 Home 20h2 -- which I think is the latest for the average home user not involved in advanced testing. I too read in a computer article - never lied to me yet that there is a new version coming out. 11 perhaps or a totally new name perhaps.

:)

pke225, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    Windows 10 20H2 Upgrade

I doubt it is a glitch. I suspect it was designed that way.

NavyLCDR, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home 20h2 -- three in one - Similar Threads - Home 20h2 three

2. Windows 10 home 20h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home 20h2: Downloaded the Microsoft windows installer on the Microsoft website and install it on the laptop. I can use it properly but in the right corner it's saying I need to activate windows. Is this an offense? Or a copyright violation ?...
  3. Windows 10 home 20h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home 20h2: Downloaded the Microsoft windows installer on the Microsoft website and install it on the laptop. I can use it properly but in the right corner it's saying I need to activate windows. Is this an offense? Or a copyright violation ?...
  4. Windows 10 home 20h2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide Taskbar on one of three monitors: I want to hide the Taskbar on only one of my three monitors. When I right-click the taskbar and go to Taskbar Settings, there is an option to show the taskbar on all displays. This is turned on by default, but when I turn it off, the Taskbar on my second and third monitor...
  6. One hard drive, three devices???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One hard drive, three devices???: This is probably something simple, but I've never seen it before... I have a 4TB Seagate ST4000DM005 SATA hard drive. When I connect it to my Windows 10 PC (20H2) I end up seeing three new drives in my Device Manager: - ST4000DM005 - Microsoft Storage Space Device - Microsoft...
  7. 20H2 Update for Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    20H2 Update for Windows 10 Home: My download will reach 61% then it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/20h2-update-for-windows-10-home/78d16c9a-791c-46db-b814-2a8d405be317
  8. High Disk Usage in Windows 10 Home 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Disk Usage in Windows 10 Home 20H2: Why does System.exe and Antimalware Service Executive use a lot of Disk usage? My disk usages goes up to 100% almost all the time. It is impossible to Game with such stutters. If anybody has a solution, please replyThanks....
  9. Bootable USB for Windows 10 Home 20H2 Recovery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootable USB for Windows 10 Home 20H2 Recovery: Hi there,I used to create bootable USB for my Windows station by using MediaCreationTool, I did a couple time, last time I did it was 2-3 years ago. I suspect something may have changed since that time, and I can't remember all the details how I did it back then. Would you...
  10. Can't get one of three pc's to join home network!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get one of three pc's to join home network!: ​​​​​I have three computes with exactly the operating system (Windows 10 Professional x 64 bit)...I set up a home network to share all three computers... (Time Warner Modem/Router/Wired/Wi-Fi).... The pc's are all wired... I used this video tutorial... How to Share Files and...