Windows 10: Windows 10 home 64 bits

Discus and support Windows 10 home 64 bits in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GeraldBaileyWG, May 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 home 64 bits

My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am using my home computer. How can I get the latest version of Windows 10, where can I get the latest version and what is the name of the latest version of Windows 10? Do I need this version for my home computer? They keep telling me to update. I am trying to learn Windows 10 and need training, but am having trouble getting help. Any help? Thanks Gerry

:)

GeraldBaileyWG, May 6, 2021

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 6, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 home 64 bits :)

Naki, May 6, 2021
  4. pepoluan Win User

Windows 10 home 64 bits

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, May 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 home 64 bits

1. Windows 10 home 64 bits - Similar Threads - home bits

2. TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit: Greetings!I have checked in the BIOS/UEFI settings of myHP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004AX and the TPM is enabled and available. I haven't cleared my TPM either.But the TPM module cannot be seen in my Windows 11 22H2 64-bit OS.I cannot find it using tpm.msc command. The...
  3. TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit: Greetings!I have checked in the BIOS/UEFI settings of myHP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004AX and the TPM is enabled and available. I haven't cleared my TPM either.But the TPM module cannot be seen in my Windows 11 22H2 64-bit OS.I cannot find it using tpm.msc command. The...
  4. Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc: I am setting up a Retro console system and would like to use my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit that I still have the authentic certificate and key for. This system will be isolated from any network so I'm not worried about security from the internet. I have looked around for...
  5. Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc

Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc: I am setting up a Retro console system and would like to use my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit that I still have the authentic certificate and key for. This system will be isolated from any network so I'm not worried about security from the internet. I have looked around for...
  6. Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit: As the title suggests, ive been having trouble syncing my new laptops time with the internet time, this problem existed when I initialised the system the first time, which i managed to fix once, and when I had to reinstall the OS onto a new SSD, the fresh install caused the...
  7. Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit

Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit: As the title suggests, ive been having trouble syncing my new laptops time with the internet time, this problem existed when I initialised the system the first time, which i managed to fix once, and when I had to reinstall the OS onto a new SSD, the fresh install caused the...
  8. I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...: I've been in contact w/MS and have gone through all the steps that appear to be req'd to affect the change.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-from-32-bit-to-64-bit-i-have/7fb8f6bb-a25e-4c65-81fc-0fdaefdf4fcb
  9. I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...

I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...: I've been in contact w/MS and have gone through all the steps that appear to be req'd to affect the change.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-from-32-bit-to-64-bit-i-have/7fb8f6bb-a25e-4c65-81fc-0fdaefdf4fcb
  10. I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product key of windows 10 Os build 14393.187