Windows 10: Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

Discus and support Windows 10 home activated automatically after install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anas Ben Mohamed, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This windows 7 home premium was changed with windows 8.1. Then a windows 7 pro 32 bit was installed not as dual boot with win8.1 and activated with windows loader . Then I guess a reinstall of win7 pro 32 bit was made and activated with the same way I mean with windows loader . After that I made an upgrade from win7 pro 32 bit to

:)

Anas Ben Mohamed, Sep 17, 2022
  2. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 activation question

do the upgrade
    it should activate automatically when online
    if you want todo a clean install after that simply boot from your windows 10 installation media and when prompted for a key during install/post install select skip ..
    it will re-activate within 5M of being online

OneMoar, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Sep 17, 2022
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

1. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install - Similar Threads - home activated automatically

2. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  3. Windows 10 home activated automatically after install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home activated automatically after install: Hello I installed windows 10 home 64 bit in computer that came preinstalled with windows 7 home premium which it's seller is HP. This windows 10 copy was activated automatically with a digital license. I didn't make an upgrade from win7 home premium to win 10 home. This...
  4. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  5. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install: I followed all instructions and performed a successful clean install after adding a SSD drive to PC that was activated with digital PRO license before hardware change. Windows is insisting that I purchase Windows PRO version upgrade again. What did I do wrong?...
  6. Windows 10 PRO license activates as HOME after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Installation and activation of Windows 10 Home

Installation and activation of Windows 10 Home: I have purchased windows 10 home version from Microsoft store online and downloaded in a USB flash drive to upgrade my PC from Windows &, but I failed to do so despite reqesting Microsoft. ONly to access windows 10 I purchased a new PC and tried to install . On completion of...
  8. Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.

Activate Windows 10 Pro on a Windows 10 Home installation.: Just got a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home edition. I have a Windows 10 Pro license that I bought back in 2017 appears in order history in my MS account but I can't find a product key anywhere. What do I do?...
  9. Windows 10 Home cannot be activated after re-installation

Windows 10 Home cannot be activated after re-installation: I had an activated installation of Windows 10 Home on my machine. I recently re-installed Windows 10 Home on my machine, using the "Reset this PC" option under the "Recovery" menu Windows Settings >> Update & Security >> Recovery >> Reset this PC The re-installation was...
  10. windows 10 home instalation and activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home instalation and activation: I am trying to install windows 10 home via USB on a computer that has an unsilenced version of windows 10 pro installed on it after the installation completes the computer still shows I am running the pro version not the home version and asks for activation I enter the home...