Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Arelynn, May 3, 2021.

1. Arelynn Win User

Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows isn't activated. When I went into my setting to figure out what was going on it is saying I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and it cannot be activated. I have not made any recent changes to my PC and there is nothing in my update history to indicate a change between the two versions of Windows, all updates are for Windows 10 20H2. I have tried using the installation tool to reinstall my previous version of Windows, however, I get an error message

:)

Arelynn, May 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 3, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 3, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated - Similar Threads - Home Activated suddenly

2. Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,: Windows 10 home changed to enterprise edition and is now not activated,No help from Microsoft about this anywhere and not able to find any contact to help.How to resolve.Cannot find a way to speak to microsoft....
  3. Win 10 has ambitions. Went from an activated Win10 Home to an unactivated Windows Enterprise

Win 10 has ambitions. Went from an activated Win10 Home to an unactivated Windows Enterprise: So, I had a PC built for me. Went through the setup in the usual way. Install went well and I was at the desktop.I tried to reuse a Win 10 Pro key as I have a number of spare ones from retired systems. It didn't accept them so I bought a Windows 10 Home key from the Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise: I have purchased a laptop with windows 10 home and I have been using that for 1 year. I didn't change any hardware. I linked the digital license to my Microsoft account. But now windows 10 home automatically changed to windows 10 enterprise it shows not activated. I don't...
  5. Downgrading from Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise to OEM Windows 10 Home

Downgrading from Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise to OEM Windows 10 Home: Hello! I recently tried to transfer a Windows 10 Professional product key to my current computer, as I am no longer going to use the old computer. I extracted the product key from the old computer using a product key extractor tool, deactivated it on the old machine using...
  6. My activated Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated

My activated Windows 10 Home became Windows 10 Enterprise unactivated: Hello, I purchased a used HP PC with an authentic product key of Windows 7 Home Premium attached to it a sticker. I replaced to HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10. I activated Windows successfully using the attached product key It said Windows 10 Home activated using a...
  7. Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.

Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.: A bit of background. I have a HP Windows Home Windows came with the PC A week or 2 ago I read that it was possible to update Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 8 Pro key. As I still have an old one that I'm not using, gave it a try. Found that it doesn't work. Windows...
  8. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise and became unactivated

Windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise and became unactivated: My windows 10 suddenly changed from Home to Enterprise within the last 24 hours and become inactivated. No windows updates within the last 24 hours. Please help....
  9. windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.

windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.: hello everyone, can some one help me out please!! I have Dell inspiron Which had liscened copy of windows 8.1 and activation status after and before upgrading to windows 10 home via media creation tool , was, " Your windows is activated thru digital liscence linked to your...
  10. My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.

My activated edition of Windows 10 Home, changed to Windows 10 Enterprise.: A few days ago, I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 Home, from Windows 7. Installed Windows 10 Home, got it successfully activated and full updated. Although, today I got a random notice on my screen, that said that my Windows was not activated. I checked and instead of...