Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Activation, although I own Windows 10 Home and it has been activated

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Activation, although I own Windows 10 Home and it has been activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I built my computer around 5 months ago and I bought a Windows 10 Home product key, and put the USB into my computer and successfully downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdamMLB, Apr 20, 2021.

1. AdamMLB Win User

Windows 10 Home Activation, although I own Windows 10 Home and it has been activated

I built my computer around 5 months ago and I bought a Windows 10 Home product key, and put the USB into my computer and successfully downloaded Windows 10 Home, now out of nowhere it's telling me to activate windows and that it's not a valid license or key, but I bought it from Microsoft. I tried troubleshooting but just got error code 0x8007000d and it's also giving me error code 0xC004F012 and when trying to change product key it just says the key is invalid even though it was valid before. I haven't changed any hardware besides my GPU and RAM, and I don't know if this is related but I did HWID Hardware ID spoof my components and changed the serial number of my SSD which the OS is installed on, but by restarting my computer it should've reverted the changes unless something happened, is there a cmd to check my serial numbers to make sure they weren't changed? And would that have any affect on the activation regardless?

:)

AdamMLB, Apr 20, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Home Activation, although I own Windows 10 Home and it has been activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home Activation, although I own Windows 10 Home and it has been activated - Similar Threads - Home Activation although

2. Activation of Windows 10 HOME

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 HOME: Recently, I bought a desktop from one of your Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers here in the Philippines, one1 unit, CPU without OS. I bought it for my grandson who needs it for his home schooling. I used my USB flash drive installer for the OS, Windows 10 Home. It was...
  3. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Hello Concerned, I bought a Laptop Lenovo legion, Technician installed a windows 10 pro crack. I want to activate Windows 10 Home. I bought a license from Microsoft store. When I am trying to change the product key it's not taking it. Saying The product key you entered...
  4. Windows 10 home activation

Windows 10 home activation: I just built a new PC and am trying to activate windows on it, and it's not activating even though I have a digital license associated with my account. Do I really have to buy a new license to get rid of the watermark or what else can I do?...
  5. windows 10 home activation

windows 10 home activation: Hi all, i installed windows 10 home over windows 7 in my pc.I have windows installation key and product key.I installed it through usb of windows 10 .i used F12 then boot it through UEFI scan disk. it asked product key and used product key but after installation it was...
  6. Windows 10 Home - Activation

Windows 10 Home - Activation: Hi, I am having a Windows 10 Home activation issue. I am unable to activate Windows. Below is the message I'm receiving. Please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-activation/24b38799-8db1-493a-a7f2-728eb3ed8d71
  7. Windows 10 Home Activation

Windows 10 Home Activation: I keep getting an error 0xc004f025 that sounds like I do not have a valid copy of Windows. I checked my system and it shows Windows 10 Home, Version 1809, installed on 6/11/19. Any ideas?...
  8. Windows 10 Home activation

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Home activation: I am trying to activate a new Windows 10 Home and I enter the key, but it keep telling me error, and it says I have digital licence for Windows Pro, and refuse to activate my W 10 Home...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Home

Activate Windows 10 Home: My motherboard died on me. I have replaced the motherboard and now I need to activate windows again, but it gives me a error code 0xC004F025 Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-home/c61c1bb4-9911-4011-bf35-830ed40450b8"
  10. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Recently got an Activate Windows watermark. Went into activation tab and clicked troubleshoot, but it always shows (Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0xc0000022)) no matter what network...