Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Helll, I purchased a Windows 10 Home license with USB installer in 2016. The license is registered on my account, so it used to activate the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TurkerKafar, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

Helll,

I purchased a Windows 10 Home license with USB installer in 2016. The license is registered on my account, so it used to activate the Windows whenever, I changed my computer or do a major hardware replacement. Currently, there is no device registered on my account.However, I installed windows on my new computer and signed in to my account but Windows could not activate the new installation. I spent hours to solve the problem, tried everything displayed on Microsoft troubleshooting website, wven did fresh install several times. None of them worked. Acrivation screen on Windows says that this license is activated on another device but I don't have any other device registered on my account. I deactivated Windows, wiped all drives and cleared motherboard bios, cmos before recycling my old devices. I had never had this issue before.

:)

TurkerKafar, Mar 7, 2019

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License [​IMG]

MCardona81, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

Digital License

Windows 10 Digital License

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate. You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have
    a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key you already own to
    reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

Reinstall by Performing a Direct Clean Install

If Windows 10 was already installed and activated on your system, just proceed to perform a direct clean install as described in the following articles.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License

1. Windows 10 Home Activation error with Digital License - Similar Threads - Home Activation error

2. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license: HelloI'm having trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on an Acer laptop. The laptop has a Windows 10 Home embedded key, so activation is automatic after a full reinstall. But I bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro confirmed to be genuine and when I try and install it on the laptop it...
  3. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license: HelloI'm having trouble activating Windows 10 Pro on an Acer laptop. The laptop has a Windows 10 Home embedded key, so activation is automatic after a full reinstall. But I bought a copy of Windows 10 Pro confirmed to be genuine and when I try and install it on the laptop it...
  4. Activating Windows 10 Pro on a laptop with 10 Home digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Home digital license.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Home digital license.: Could you please help me to buy Windows 10 Home digital license? I live in Honduras. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-digital-license/f0ed8ecd-53d5-4e16-8a12-d5b80339f077
  6. Windows 10 home activation with digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home activation with digital license: I had a genuine windows 7 which was migrated to windows 10 home automatically and linked with Microsoft with digital license. RAM was 2 GB. But recently I had made a change of RAM to 6GB, and inserted 120 GB SSD on CD rom drive by a service centre. The service centre told me...
  7. Windows 10 Digital License Activation

Windows 10 Digital License Activation: So i have assigned a digital license on my Microsoft 365 account and logged in using the account on my Windows 10 users, still i have a trial period count down. Please help....
  8. Digital License not activating Windows 10

Digital License not activating Windows 10: I've recently built a new PC and I'm trying to activate Windows 10 on it. I've reinstalled my Windows on several PCs before and it's never been an issue, it's always activated itself. I have a digital license connected to my Microsoft account, and I am logged in on this PC...
  9. windows 10 home digital license

windows 10 home digital license: Is a window s 10 home digital license valid for a life time, just like the product key, 2019 version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-digital-license/67d77557-d403-4c1e-a10d-ccfa26185189"
  10. Windows 10 Digital license Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Digital license Activation: I recently upgraded my pc New Mother board and CPU at tech shop. I had an old SSD in the PC from an old laptop that was given to me. SSD had a copy of Win 10 on it. I only used it as a data storage device. Not the main HDD Tech Shop set up SSD as Main Boot disk. I have...