Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Activation fails!

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Activation fails! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I recently changed my motherboard and now I'm having problems to (re)activate the "Windows digital license linked to my Microsoft Account".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoséBustamante, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Activation fails!

Hello,

I recently changed my motherboard and now I'm having problems to (re)activate the "Windows digital license linked to my Microsoft Account".

Can somebody help? I include here a screenshot of a message I've got a couple of times:

Windows 10 Home Activation fails! [​IMG]

:)

JoséBustamante, Dec 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Home Activation fails!

Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Activation fails!

1. Windows 10 Home Activation fails! - Similar Threads - Home Activation fails

2. Failed Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failed Windows 10 Home: I purchased windows 10 download through Microsoft Store, with the product key, failed 3 times, paid 139.00 for this and can't get no support or talk to no one, I would like someone to contact me to resolve this or refund my money. I wanted to upgrade from Windows 8.1. This...
  3. Failed Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed Windows 10 Home: I purchased windows 10 download through Microsoft Store, with the product key, failed 3 times, paid 139.00 for this and can't get no support or talk to no one, I would like someone to contact me to resolve this or refund my money. I wanted to upgrade from Windows 8.1. This...
  4. Failed Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Home to Education Activation Update Fail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Home to Education Activation Update Fail: Hello! I recently purchased a new Asus laptop and it came with 10 Home pre-installed. I purchased a 10 Edu license through the University where I'm getting my Master's degree. I attempted to update the product key to begin the update process, but I receive an error...
  6. failed to activate my windows 10 Home single language

failed to activate my windows 10 Home single language: Hello every one, I bought a product key from a third party seller, to activate my windows 10, somehow it doesn't activate at all. Did I make a mistake buying a product key?..should I ask for a refund?...
  7. Activation failed after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro

Activation failed after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro: Hello! I`ve just upgraded my Windows 10 Home to Pro edition via Microsoft Store, and after a restart Windows tells me that there is a problem with activation, error 0xC004F025. But I didn`t receive any new product key in my order confirmation email, and old key for Windows...
  8. Windows 10 Home activation failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home activation failed: My PC was upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. After that I used Windows 10 Home > Pro tool from Microsoft Store. But now I have an inactivated Windows 10 Enterprise. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 Home through I lost my Windows 10 Home key. The key to Windows 7...
  9. Failed Windows 10 Home activation at reinstall

Failed Windows 10 Home activation at reinstall: Greetings, My PC that was already activated after switching from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. Then, I accidently used Windows 10 Home > Pro tool from Microsoft Store. Now I've got Windows 10 Enterprise which is obviously inactivated. Trying to reinstall Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...