Windows 10: Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise

Discus and support Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, I bought a hp laptop with windows 10. I was roaming around the internet and accidentally corrupted my pc with a virus which destroyed all my data.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mahirshahriar1, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise

So, I bought a hp laptop with windows 10. I was roaming around the internet and accidentally corrupted my pc with a virus which destroyed all my data. Took it to a local **** who installed a 10 enterprise instead. Its not activated anymore and is showing a ACTIVATE WINDOWS watermark. I wanted to take the pc back to the original version. So I installed SHOWKEYPLUS and it said my oem key belonged to a Windows 10 RTM core OEMWindows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise :DM. What version of win10 is it? Can you tell me what to do to make my laptop activated again and remove that goddamn watermark?I think its a windows 10 home. So I need to

:)

mahirshahriar1, Jul 6, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jul 6, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise

1. Windows 10 home activation from 10 enterprise - Similar Threads - home activation enterprise

2. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home: I want to downgrade from Enterprise to Home . I just wanted to know if it's possible or not. If yes, how do I it? and will I lose data in the process?...
  3. Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself

Activated Windows 10 Home upgraded to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise by itself: Hi, So my question is, why my activated Windows 10 Home upgraded itself to not activated Windows 10 Enterprise? This happened after I installed AMD Radeon Software....
  4. Windows 10 activation after version switched from Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation after version switched from Home to Enterprise: I have been running Windows 10 Home on this tower for years. Recently I got a message that Windows needed to be activated. After looking into it I noticed that the version had switched from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise. I was told by Microsoft support to...
  5. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home: Hi, Good day to all of you reading. Lets start with for some strange reason, I tried Windows 10 Enterprise, I want to downgrade to Windows 10 Home. What's the issue? My product key does not work. Do I have to reinstall Windows, and if so can I do this without loosing any of...
  6. Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?

Bought windows 10 home but it installed enterprise not activated?: I recentley purchased windows 10 home from microsoft and when i downloaded the installation media onto a flash drive and ran it on my pc, it installed a non activated version of windows enterprise. Ive trued completley wiping the system and resetting the pc and downloading...
  7. Downgrading from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrading from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: Hello, I wish to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise edition to Home, and I've been looking at some forums regarding the topic. However, they all seem to state that a clean installation is required. Is there a way to avoid having to completely clean my PC in order to do this...
  8. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated

Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro Enterprise. Now Windows is not activated: Bought this HP computer at Costco last year. It came with Windows 10 Home. I need encryption so I paid Microsoft $99 to upgrade to Pro so I could have BitLocker. After the upgrade, I now have the "Activate Windows" watermark. The activate page in settings is showing error...
  9. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Enterprise Activation issue

Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Enterprise Activation issue: I have upgraded my Windows Home 10 edition to an Enterprise Edition and now I am being told the original version was not activated. This is incorrect but I need to know how to fix this problem as I cannot activate the newer version without the old version being activated. I...
  10. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Home: I have a licence to activate Windows using a Windows 10 Home copy on a computer, but the computer I want it on will not let me downgrade from Enterprise, which my friend had put on it and it was an invalid Key, and I want Home put on it, but I can't activate it with Home...