Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Activation issue after opting Insider Preview

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Activation issue after opting Insider Preview in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is regarding the activation of Windows 10 Home. Earlier the product was activated but when I opted for Insider preview, error message is coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RahulKayal, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Activation issue after opting Insider Preview

This is regarding the activation of Windows 10 Home. Earlier the product was activated but when I opted for Insider preview, error message is coming like the activation is valid till 14-Dec-2018, and after that the system will restart in every 3 hours. Please assist.

:)

RahulKayal, Dec 4, 2018

2. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Dec 4, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Home Activation issue after opting Insider Preview

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Activation issue after opting Insider Preview

1. Windows 10 Home Activation issue after opting Insider Preview - Similar Threads - Home Activation issue

2. Windows Insider Preview Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Insider Preview Activation: Hey, I'm hoping this is the best place to post this. I was part of the original insider preview development cycle 2014? for Windows 10 which I had installed on a new desktop I built. I vaguely remember at the time that for anyone who was part of pre-release of the original...
  3. Not receiving regular Windows updates after opting out from Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not receiving regular Windows updates after opting out from Insider Preview: Hi, I had opted in for Windows Insider Preview last year and then I opted out of it some 5 months back. I am not receiving any Windows updated from then. The Windows Update page always shows 'You're up to date' whereas there are many updates released thereafter. I even...
  4. Opt Out of Windows Insider Preview

Opt Out of Windows Insider Preview: I recently joined the windows insider preview under first ring. Because of the constant updates i switched to slow ring and then opted out of the insider preview. My question is that now that i have opted out, will i still continue to receive stable preview builds up until...
  5. how to opt out of windows insider preview builds ?

how to opt out of windows insider preview builds ?: I have message under windows insider: You may continue to receive windows insider builds ultil your PC restarts. And below is buttot restart. I tried that and i had still this message here. How to opt out of windows insider ? 134207
  6. Windows 10 home insider preview

Windows 10 home insider preview: I bought a PC some time ago. I bought the original operating system and used the OS update in the course of using it. However, "Windows 10 home insider preview evaluation" is said to be a strange configuration on PC ... I can not trust Microsoft corporation....
  7. Activating windows insider preview after hardware changes

Activating windows insider preview after hardware changes: Hello, I just changed my components (upgraded my motherboard, processor and SSD) and downloaded the latest insider preview asuming that with my windows account it would activate fine, but after I installed everything, it tells me I cannot activate windows and need to...
  8. Windows Insider preview Activation

Windows Insider preview Activation: I am a windows Insider using windows Insider Preview of windows 10 on a system where windows 10 was not installed. It is telling me to activate Windows where using of these builds was free and it is also not letting me personalise Windows. This is preventing me to check new...
  9. Having some issues with Windows 10 Home Insider Preview

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having some issues with Windows 10 Home Insider Preview: [Build 18305.rs_prerelease.181212-2133] My laptop [Lenovo G50-40] since the new update, became very laggy. This problem is being caused by csrss.exe It is occuping 15 to 90% of my whole CPU, I will try to modify some things on it. PC SPEC: CPU: Intel Celeron N2840...
  10. Opt out of windows insider?!?!

Opt out of windows insider?!?!: I have never been a windows insider and have never opted in. I just installed an update and I noticed some wired settings which lead me to find out that I am in the insider program. I have never opted in. Im sure Microsoft did this without asking me to steal my telemetry...