Windows 10: Windows 10 Home activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Home activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Home about 15 minutes ago and the product key is not working. I am getting a 0xc004f050 error. This is a clean install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidByrd1, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home activation

I purchased Windows 10 Home about 15 minutes ago and the product key is not working. I am getting a 0xc004f050 error. This is a clean install of Windows as of two days ago, I purchased this key from Microsoft not another vendor, and also used the installation media tool that Microsoft provides. I tried using the in-browser help tool but I am not able to reach either of the customer service numbers and there is no option to chat with a tech (how is that not a thing?). The "Troubleshoot" tool just said it can not activate this copy of Windows, and they I need to check my internet connection, which is just fine.

:)

DavidByrd1, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 1, 2019
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Home activation

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Home activation [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home activation

1. Windows 10 Home activation - Similar Threads - Home activation

2. Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036: Hello my windows suddenly ask to active the windows. i bought permanent license but i do not know why i got this. when i try to do troubleshoot they said "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation server. Wait a few minutes and try again. 0xc0020036"i try...
  3. Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not do Activated Windows 11 Home Single Language. Troubleshoot 0xc0020036: Hello my windows suddenly ask to active the windows. i bought permanent license but i do not know why i got this. when i try to do troubleshoot they said "Something prevented us from communicating with our activation server. Wait a few minutes and try again. 0xc0020036"i try...
  4. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  5. Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro''

Activation Issue ''Window 11 home license but running Window 11 Pro'': HI everyone,I just purchased new PC and start it now. But when i went on to the window activation section it says ''We found window 11 home license for this device but running window 11 pro.'' So please anyone can give me direction to tackle this issue right now as a lot of...
  6. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  7. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home: I have an old laptop running on Win 10 Home that came with it. Although I'm eligible for the free upgrade to Win 11, system requirements are not met. I'm in the process of assembling a new PC. Wondering if there is any way to install Win 11 in new PC and activate it using the...
  8. Activation Key transfer from Old Laptop Win 10 Home to new PC Win 11 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i...

I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i...: I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i use this product key to download windows 11 to a new PC build?...
  10. I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i...: I have an unused not activated cd and product key for windows 10 home, version 1709. Can i use this product key to download windows 11 to a new PC build?...