Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, ATI Radeon HD3450 Graphics Card

Discus and support Windows 10 Home, ATI Radeon HD3450 Graphics Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC does not RECOGNIZE either of the two monitors that I have connected to my PC . I have already used ATI's website to download and install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hwmiller, Dec 14, 2018.

1. hwmiller Win User

Windows 10 Home, ATI Radeon HD3450 Graphics Card

My PC does not RECOGNIZE either of the two monitors that I have connected to my PC . I have already used ATI's website to download and install the software update with no success. They are both HP LE1907wm monitors. What's the best way to solve this problem.

Thanks,

:)

hwmiller, Dec 14, 2018

2. ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics

I know its the Display Adapters (ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics) I can't disable or uninstall it, without it updating after I restart the computer, I also tried a website page that someone sent for blocking it but to no avail...Why does Microsoft give
    updates to window 10 when they don't work right??? the ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics has yellow on the tab also indicating a bad adapter...suggestions are welcomed, but it don't look like anything will work.

craiggraham55, Dec 14, 2018
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NavyLCDR, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Ralf_G Win User

ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Driver is not working properly.

Did you happen to try the workaround from the post I linked earlier?

The method suggested was as follows:

<in Control Panel>

open Device Manager, select Display adapters

Right click ATI Radeon (or generic graphics adapter if listed that way) and select Properties

Click "Update driver"

Click "browse"

Click "Let me pick from a list"

select (AMD or ATI) driver version 8.970.100.9001 from 2015 and install that

Ralf_G, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home, ATI Radeon HD3450 Graphics Card - Similar Threads - Home ATI Radeon

2. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  3. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  4. AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD radeon vega 10 graphics card: brand new ASUS ViviBook graphics error AMD Radeon VEGA 10 Is this an error I should be concerned about? How do I fix it? Device PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_15D8&SUBSYS_18211043&REV_C1\4&18c8f581&0&0041 had a problem starting. Driver Name: oem109.inf Class Guid:...
  5. ATI RAdeon drivers

ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  6. ATI Radeon X1950 Graphics Drivers Corrupted Windows 10 Operating System

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ATI Radeon X1950 Graphics Drivers Corrupted Windows 10 Operating System: The following is about how to download and install legacy graphics drivers for the X1950 to work with Windows 10. I've found a fix. Go to - https://www.amd.com/en/support - and select 'Graphics' from the first list. 'Legacy Graphics' from the second list. 'ATI Radeon X...
  7. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450: I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date....
  8. VisionTek ATI Radeon 9250

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VisionTek ATI Radeon 9250: Just got this card and can not find driver for it, any idea's Look in control panel and windows10 does not see it,is there a way to fix. VisionTek ATI Radeon 9250 DMS-59 128MB PCI Low Profile Video Graphics. 37062
  9. Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card

Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card: Yesterday or the day before I have had difficulties with dual monitor set up. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 card and I cannot seem to get the display to extend to the second Monitor. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 but it just duplicates the screen to the second monitor...
  10. Windows 10 ATI Radeon HD 4250 graphics?

Windows 10 ATI Radeon HD 4250 graphics?: Hey, I recently just installed Windows 10 on my main PC (Acer Aspire X3450) and have found that my graphics card driver (one from AMD) isn't installed. There is only what appears to be a default driver there, not AMD Catalyst Control Center, which is what I need. It's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ati radeon hd 3450

2. ati radeon hd 3450 windows 10

3. windows 10 1903 ati radeon hd3450 dual screen

4. ati winflash cannot find a discrete ati card,
  5. radeon hd 3450 windows 10 dual screen,
  6. ati hd3450 windows 10 bluescreen