Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Audio bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Audio bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i switch off my laptop with plugin headphone and then remove it. Next startup my laptop audio is not working then i plugged in headphone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/snjdrohit, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home Audio bug

When i switch off my laptop with plugin headphone and then remove it. Next startup my laptop audio is not working then i plugged in headphone and remove then audio works. How i resolve it

submitted by /u/snjdrohit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/snjdrohit, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

Windows 10 Home Audio bug

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 Home Audio bug :(.

tiendat, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Audio bug

1. Windows 10 Home Audio bug - Similar Threads - Home Audio bug

2. Windows 10 BUG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 BUG: I have found bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bug/ad05bd9d-3963-43e5-9da1-ecd2af801580"
  3. bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bug in windows 10: when the battery icon option is on, the battery doesnt appear. when i go to device manager and disable and enable the battery driver the battery icon appear but after the battery icon disappears.[ATTACH]...
  4. bug in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    bug in windows 10: always the battery icon is disappering from the taskbar. i went to taskbar seetings and enable power icon but still it disappears. please any solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bug-in-windows-10/83efa0b8-d898-4ef6-bc9a-851924d64dc0
  5. Is there a permanent fix to the no audio bug in Win 10 1809?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a permanent fix to the no audio bug in Win 10 1809?: I've uninstalled and reinstalled every driver constantly, tried the high definition default driver, manufacturer driver, and all that happens is that it works until I shut down and reboot the system. Then i have to repeat the process. I've had the most up to date drivers...
  6. Home folder named Folders is this a bug?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Home folder named Folders is this a bug?: Hello! I have a notebook running Windows 10 Pro v1803 and I just noticed that the user files icon on the desktop reads "Folders" instead of "Sotiris" which is my user name. This is also what I see as a shortcut in Classic Start Menu instead of "Sotiris" it reads "Folders. If...
  7. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio bug: Hello, So I had this bug effect two computers now without a clear solution. Where the audio will not play, even after Windows updates, both drivers being replaced and updates, and even 3-rd party application said to fix it. In the Windows' sound setting you can see that it...
  8. Weirdest Audio Bug.

Weirdest Audio Bug.: So, I've been using a msi gaming laptop for about a month, and a day ago the audio just suddenly cuts- poof no audio, but the weird part is, some of my games don't produce audios, but some do. This isn't the first time this happened, i usually managed to fix it, by updating...
  9. windows 10 bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 bugs: my question is that I have many bugs in my latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/windows-10-bugs/de296526-7b1a-4bcd-bd6a-caeecb2f2d6e
  10. Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803

Bluetooth Audio is Bugged in 1803: Found a bug with Bluetooth audio with 1803. I can reproduce on 4 computers with clean install or upgrade. Same bug. So this PC has a Broadcom USB Bluetooth 4.0 adapter. I have a pair of Creative Bluetooth speaker that connects to it. I only use this as a backup speaker. My...