Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Audio bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Audio bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When i switch off my laptop with plugin headphone and then remove it. Next startup my laptop audio is not working then i plugged in headphone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/snjdrohit, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home Audio bug

When i switch off my laptop with plugin headphone and then remove it. Next startup my laptop audio is not working then i plugged in headphone and remove then audio works. How i resolve it

submitted by /u/snjdrohit
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/snjdrohit, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

Windows 10 Home Audio bug

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Windows 10 Home Audio bug :(.

tiendat, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Audio bug

1. Windows 10 Home Audio bug - Similar Threads - Home Audio bug

2. Audio bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio bug?: Ever since the latest windows 11 update yesterday, the front audio port on my pc no longer works. What's going on with this? The green port at the back works but now the one at the front which ive used for well over a year since i got the pc had just ceased to function...
  3. Audio bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio bug?: Ever since the latest windows 11 update yesterday, the front audio port on my pc no longer works. What's going on with this? The green port at the back works but now the one at the front which ive used for well over a year since i got the pc had just ceased to function...
  4. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio bug: Hello everyone!I'm having some trouble with a bluetooth headset,the audio works perfectly fine,but when I open any game the audio service doesn't work anymore and I dont hear anyting untill I restart my pc...
  5. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio bug: Hello everyone!I'm having some trouble with a bluetooth headset,the audio works perfectly fine,but when I open any game the audio service doesn't work anymore and I dont hear anyting untill I restart my pc...
  6. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Audio bug un Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio bug un Windows 10: Hello, i made myself a pc today and when i join on discord whit some friends to play the audio from my pc starting leekin(not only my voice, the audio from the Desktop, YouTube, Counter Strike,...) . One on my friends have the same bug and its not a problem from discord or...
  8. Strange bugs in Windows 10 Home?

Strange bugs in Windows 10 Home?: I'm on a HP-AB522TX (purchased in 2016) running Windows 10 Home (OS came pre-installed with the laptop). Ever since a certain recent update, the WiFi speeds are annoyingly slow (even on a 100mbps connection) , and somehow, leaving the WiFi on while in flight mode fixes this....
  9. Audio bug

Audio bug: Hello, so I use wireless headphones (bluetooth) and there has been a few games that when I load the game up, my audio breaks and just plays quiet crackling sounds, and mutes all other audio. When I close the games my audio goes back to normal, so far this has happened with...
  10. Audio bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio bug: Hello, So I had this bug effect two computers now without a clear solution. Where the audio will not play, even after Windows updates, both drivers being replaced and updates, and even 3-rd party application said to fix it. In the Windows' sound setting you can see that it...