Windows 10: Windows 10 Home bit version

Discus and support Windows 10 Home bit version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Im just wondering when i buy windows 10 home do I get the 32 or 64 bit version or does it ask me in the process which version i want? Plus I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gk_546, Mar 20, 2021.

1. gk_546 Win User

Windows 10 Home bit version

Hi, Im just wondering when i buy windows 10 home do I get the 32 or 64 bit version or does it ask me in the process which version i want? Plus I currently have illegal copy so thats why im buyin the real deal so before i download the real copy do i need to delete illegal one or just type in new license key and will that lead to loss of data?

:)

gk_546, Mar 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Windows 10 Home bit version :)

4. Windows 10 Home bit version

Andre Da Costa, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home bit version

1. Windows 10 Home bit version - Similar Threads - Home bit version

2. HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME 32 BIT TO WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME 32 BIT TO WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT: HOW TO UPGRADE WINDOWS 10 HOME 32 BIT TO WINDOWS 10 HOME 64 BIT WITHOUT FORMATING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-windows-10-home-32-bit-to-windows/8981ed18-33ec-4fcf-9db8-e25da8031fef
  3. Windows 10 home 64 bits

Windows 10 home 64 bits: My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am using my home computer. How can I get the latest version of Windows 10, where can I get the latest version and what is the name...
  4. Bit locker in windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker in windows 10 home: hello guys, is there anyone who is also facing this problem? i am having genuine windows 10 home and i want to use bitlocker, but i cant use it in windows 10 home. is there any way i can use it?...
  5. Windows 10 home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home 64 bit: Ok one of my desktop that i bought came with windows 10 home 64 bit installed on it if i want to put the same windows on my macbook pro i would need a iso file and would i need a new product key...
  6. Windows 10 Home 32 bit

Windows 10 Home 32 bit: How can I re-install Windows 10 Home 32bit fron a USB drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-32-bit/6e50df7f-1e9a-4df1-b96d-d6ea3917c59e
  7. windows 10 home / bit locker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 home / bit locker: my syskeeps telling me to start bit locker. i was told bit locker isnt available for 10 home. is there something comperable? how do I fix this issue?...
  8. Tech support for upgrading windows 10 home 32 bit to 64 bit version.

Tech support for upgrading windows 10 home 32 bit to 64 bit version.: How do I upgrade windows 10 home 32 bit version to windows 10 home 64 bit version. 18491
  9. changing from 32 bit to 64 bit home version

changing from 32 bit to 64 bit home version: My sons computer has a legit copy of windows home but for some reason the installed version was 32 bit, I noticed later that the machine was x64 bit processor. I installed windows ten prior to noticing the version, I would like to change it to x64 bit, I read a few threads...
  10. Can not install 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home :(

Can not install 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home :(: Hello TenForums, I am having a Windows installation problem on a new build. Using the Media Creation Tool, I created a DVD and a bootable USB (both with Windows 10 Home 64-bit). In both cases, I get a blue screen of death (BSOD) during the installation process. The...