Windows 10: Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Discus and support Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Artificer, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Artificer Win User

Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

Anyone out there with Windows 10 Home version 1903 (OS Build 18362.418) and Bitdefender Total Security 2020. I need to know what the latest Build is for Bitdefender.

:)

Artificer, Nov 2, 2019

2. bitdefender total security

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2015 running on my Windows 10 PC now and it's fine but I can't install other Antivirus programs apart from these 3 work, Avira, Avast and Bitdefender...

kuyenmotdivad, Nov 2, 2019
  3. MichaelRZ Win User
    Install Bitdefender Total Security for windows 10

Install Bitdefender Total Security for windows 10

Just bought Bitdefender Total Security from <link removed> Amanda S. from <link removed>support team just told me over the phone that soon I could upgrade to new
    version for Windows 10 and she sent me an email with the link below:
    <link removed>

Ok, here's my question

Can I upgrade now or should I
    wait for the notification pop-up window to
    upgrade?

there is a direct link to the correct version?

MichaelRZ, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

No trace of Bitdefender Total Security after it installed

I installed Bitdefender Total Security on my Desktop PC but after it confirmed that it installed correctly I can not find any indication that iit is actually on the machine.

Are there any known issues between Windows 10 and Bitdefender?

I am seriously considering removing Windows 10 and installing LINUX.

BillConnelly1, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020

1. Windows 10 Home & Bitdefender Total Security 2020 - Similar Threads - Home Bitdefender Total

2. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  3. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...: Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10 says it is out of dateThe program shows a "not responding and gray icon in the task manager" for a few minutes on every boot, even after I manually updated it before a restart, it is...
  4. Win10 pro 64x, Bitdefender total security, no matter how often I update Bitdefender, win10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question

Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Renewal Question: I have been pretty happy with Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and plan to renew when my subscription expires. Online chat support is excellent BTW. Right now I have "Total Security" but there is also "Internet Security" Everything in the latter is included in the former....
  6. Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 and 3 fingers swipe: - I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 a few minutes ago and I noticed that my Bitdefender Total Security 2015 is gone. I checked the "Programs and Features", the software is still there, and so is its folder in Program Files. But I cannot search for it in start menu nor the All Apps...
  7. bitdefender total security

bitdefender total security: I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet. does anyone have the same problem? i shall continue using malwarebytes which i shall buy full next year after my BD subs are finished in...
  8. Bitdefender Home Scanner

Bitdefender Home Scanner: Hello everyone! We are happy to introduce a new tool that will help you check the security of the home network! Bitdefender Home Scanner is a free tool that scans your Wi-Fi network, maps devices and identifies and highlights network security flaws. Bitdefender Home...
  9. Bitdefender Total Security question

Bitdefender Total Security question: I purchased this version online and downloaded it my question is, does Windows automatic updates have to be enabled for this program to receive it's, automatic updates? I seem to have to manually update all the time cause I keep getting errors saying it could not update. I...
  10. Bitdefender Windows 8 Security A-OK

Bitdefender Windows 8 Security A-OK: Bitdefender Windows 8 Security installed and running fine in b9879; fully recognized in Security & Maintenance. Custom user profile, everything cranked up to aggressive, paranoid, notify/ask. I'll try something else when this trial expires - 29 days to go... 3287