Windows 10: Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI am having recurring problems with a 'minirig' bluetooth speaker which works well with android devices. Once I add the speaker, it usually connects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by messsenga, Jan 17, 2022.

1. messsenga Win User

Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

HiI am having recurring problems with a 'minirig' bluetooth speaker which works well with android devices. Once I add the speaker, it usually connects and plays fine until a system restart, which is when it won't connect, or does for a fraction of a second until I readd it. I have checked on a friend's windows 7, and the same issue; my laptop has a bt dongle 5.0 and his - a 4.0 chip. Updating windows is not helping. I have tried resetting the speaker itself but this makes no difference. We have also tried deactivating the firewall could this help at all? but no improvement. What shall I do

:)

messsenga, Jan 17, 2022

2. Need Help With Bluetooth Speaker, Issue is with volume control

Hi Sierra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Based on the description, the issue you are facing may be due to the Bluetooth speaker driver is outdated since it is new. Since the speaker is running in generic driver. Let’s try simple troubleshooting methods and check if it helps, follow the below
    methods information provided.

Method 1.

I suggest you to update the Bluetooth speaker device driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and click on ‘’Update’’.
    If the issue still persist try the below method provided.

Method 2.

As you have mention this issue has occur after recent updates, I suggest you to check for the updates if any Bluetooth updates is pending.

Type “Updates” in the search bar and click on “Check for Updates” from the left pane.

Now click on “Check for Updates” button on the right pane, to receive a fresh list of updates and then install all the updates listed there.

For any issues while installing Windows Updates, you may also refer to this link:

Herzogstadt an der Salzach

If the above method did not fix the issue try the below method.

Method 3.

I would recommend you to download the latest Bluetooth device driver form the Bluetooth manufacturer website and uninstall – reinstall the same in compatibility mode.

Step 1.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click on “Bluetooth” and expand it.

• Now right click on the speaker device and uninstall the Bluetooth speaker driver.
    Step 2.

Follow the below steps to re-install the speaker driver.

Note: Make sure you download the updated Bluetooth speaker driver.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Issues with Bluetooth speakers in Windows 10

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I apologize for not replying in a timely manner.

I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth speaker as it might be an issue with the Compatibility of the driver of the Bluetooth speaker with Windows 10.Drivers are provided by the manufacturer of the devices.

Hope this helps .

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueWindows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

1. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues - Similar Threads - Home bluetooth speaker

2. Bluetooth Speakers range issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speakers range issue: Bluetooth speakers are not properly working even it is within the range. It is working only if we keep it too close like keeping it on laptop.if we slightly move voice is breaking or completely mute.kindly help with a solution....
  3. Bluetooth Speakers range issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speakers range issue: Bluetooth speakers are not properly working even it is within the range. It is working only if we keep it too close like keeping it on laptop.if we slightly move voice is breaking or completely mute.kindly help with a solution....
  4. Bluetooth Speakers range issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues: HiI am having recurring problems with a 'minirig' bluetooth speaker which works well with android devices. Once I add the speaker, it usually connects and plays fine until a system restart, which is when it won't connect, or does for a fraction of a second until I readd it. I...
  6. Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues

Windows 10 Home, bluetooth speaker recurring driver issues: HiI am having recurring problems with a 'minirig' bluetooth speaker which works well with android devices. Once I add the speaker, it usually connects and plays fine until a system restart, which is when it won't connect, or does for a fraction of a second until I readd it. I...
  7. Bluetooth speaker issue

Bluetooth speaker issue: My laptopHP ELITEBOOK 8560W gets connected with my bluetooth speaker but does not share audio. Please provide a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-speaker-issue/cd30c00a-bf2a-4628-ac7e-c3675780ea30
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker

Windows 10 Bluetooth issue with Harman Kardon speaker: Hi there, I am currently using the windows 10 1909 on my surface book 2 15 inches. When I try to Bluetooth pair with my Harman Kardon Aura Studio 3 speaker with Bluetooth 4.2, the laptop just cannot adjust the volume at all. And every time I clicked play button it started...
  9. recurring issue with bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recurring issue with bluetooth driver: Hello I thought my problem had been solved but apparently it has not. link to the first question I opened:...
  10. Bluetooth speaker issues

Bluetooth speaker issues: So, whenever I connect my bluetooth speaker(HK Onyx Studio 3) to Windows 10 it displays that it is "Connected music" inside of the bluetooth settings, but when I go to change the volume, and test to see if the sound works, it'll switch which audio device I am outputting to...