Windows 10: Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden

Discus and support Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought an Alienware M15 R4 recently about a week back and it came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. I had to have Dell Support run some driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fandomz_4evah, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden

I bought an Alienware M15 R4 recently about a week back and it came preinstalled with Windows 10 Home. I had to have Dell Support run some driver updates on the computer and today I got a notification that some of my apps are no longer compatible with my hardware Alienware Native Apps and that my Windows License is now Enterprise and needing to be activated. The only updates I have run are the ones from the Alienware Update app and from the Settings app. The Support agent ran a separate update to upgrade windows to 21h1 and he had to download that from the Dell website. I am very confused

:)

fandomz_4evah, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jul 19, 2021
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden

reactivation windows 10 enterprise

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are trying to Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise license I suggest review this Microsoft Guide and follow all steps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden

1. Windows 10 Home changed to Enterprise with Invalid License All of a Sudden - Similar Threads - Home changed Enterprise

2. Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Activated suddenly changed to Windows 10 Enterprise UnActivated: Used my computer last night and had an activated copy of Windows 10 installed on my PC, opened it today to use it and I get this message that Windows isn't activated. When I went into my setting to figure out what was going on it is saying I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and...
  3. Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise

Windows suddenly went from home to enterprise: Hi, when I tried to upgrade windows home to windows pro, I got an error and suddenly I had windows enterprise with no valid product key. What can I do to go back to the home version?...
  4. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home suddenly changed to Windows 10 enterprise: I have purchased a laptop with windows 10 home and I have been using that for 1 year. I didn't change any hardware. I linked the digital license to my Microsoft account. But now windows 10 home automatically changed to windows 10 enterprise it shows not activated. I don't...
  5. Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.

Windows Home suddenly Unactivated Enterprise.: A bit of background. I have a HP Windows Home Windows came with the PC A week or 2 ago I read that it was possible to update Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 8 Pro key. As I still have an old one that I'm not using, gave it a try. Found that it doesn't work. Windows...
  6. Windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise and became unactivated

Windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise and became unactivated: My windows 10 suddenly changed from Home to Enterprise within the last 24 hours and become inactivated. No windows updates within the last 24 hours. Please help....
  7. windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.

windows 10 home suddenly changed to enterprise edition.: hello everyone, can some one help me out please!! I have Dell inspiron Which had liscened copy of windows 8.1 and activation status after and before upgrading to windows 10 home via media creation tool , was, " Your windows is activated thru digital liscence linked to your...
  8. My windows 10 pro edition changed all the sudden to "enterprise" edition

My windows 10 pro edition changed all the sudden to "enterprise" edition: Hello. My windows 10 edition out of nothing just changed itself to "enterprise". What? why? how is it even possible? I'm not crazy, I clearly remember I have installed pro. Also activation that is done by key that is legitimate and was purchased from retail store, windows...
  9. Move computer from Home license to Enterprise license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move computer from Home license to Enterprise license: Just purchased a Surface Pro 7 with Home for a new user, and I want them to use the Enterprise license I assigned to him through the Office Portal. There's no way to add a Home computer to Azure AD directly. So I found another site to use a trial volume key to get the...
  10. NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE

NOT ABLE TO CHANGE WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE TO A NEW LICENSE: I am not able to activate the Windows 10 Enterprise - I don't have the Key of that. Now I have bought a new license of Windows 10 but it does not allow me to change it to this one I have a product key for. It gives me this error msg:0xC004F050. It keeps sending me the...