Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Cheats - How Does Windows Make "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services...

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Cheats - How Does Windows Make "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to give me Windows 10 Home tricks - how do windows get "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services (some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Cheats - How Does Windows Make "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services...

Hello,

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, please help me to give me Windows 10 Home tricks - how do windows get "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services (some useless). The steps I have to do for this operation.
    Thank you!
    Wait for response!
    A great day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Home Cheats - How Does Windows Make "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Cheats - How Does Windows Make "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services...

1. Windows 10 Home Cheats - How Does Windows Make "SUPER RAPID" by giving up some services... - Similar Threads - Home Cheats Does

2. why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?: when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8CutsIIYf5Yl2rfrRH4E2X8WZhFLM00/view?usp=sharing example of what it sounds like...
  3. why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does the gamebar capture make my microphone super, super low quality?: when i first got my pc, it had this problem of making my mic sound super bad quality even when it's good in other apps, why? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8CutsIIYf5Yl2rfrRH4E2X8WZhFLM00/view?usp=sharing example of what it sounds like...
  4. How to make your windows 10 retail key super secure?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to make your windows 10 retail key super secure?: First of all, I'm afraid that a friend of mine knows my windows 10 retail key and he might use it without telling me. 1 is it possible that same retail key could be used in two desktops simultaneously? 2If he tries to use my key, will microsoft send me an email to alert...
  5. Cheat Engine does not start - Microsoft Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cheat Engine does not start - Microsoft Windows 10?: Hello have a problem have downloaded the cheat engine and tried to start it... But the program wants admin rights! After I have given them, nothing happens... Cheat Engine startet nicht - Microsoft Windows 10?
  6. Black rapidly blinking screen after disabling some services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black rapidly blinking screen after disabling some services: Today I disabled some services which I thought werent that important and so after I restarted my pc my background goes back and everything starts blinking really fast, the apps wont even show on the screen, just the empty taskbar. I tried to go into safe mode and re-enable...
  7. Giving up on WIN10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Giving up on WIN10 Home: Last fall I started college in CS and am doing well with the exception of struggling with my WIN10 laptop. I finally uninstalled AVS as I have it on my win 7 machine and never had a problem. Come to find out on a latest update (in WIN10 Home you are forced to updates because...
  8. Super frustrated with Windows 10 - Home Networking!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Super frustrated with Windows 10 - Home Networking!!: I've been running up against problems with Windows networking most of my adult life (I'm 40), but this is another level of strange. I will cut right to the chase. I have a home network with a one word workgroup, and all computers are a part of it. I have network discovery and...
  9. How to make super hidden folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make super hidden folder?: How to make super hidden folder?(and super hidden contents,too) I hope its unsearchable. 37162
  10. That's it, giving up on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    That's it, giving up on Windows 10.: Have two identical Surface Pro tablets in front of me. One on Win8 and one on Win10. Win10 version has issues playing flash videos in Firefox. Videos are just a black screen. This happens on a fresh profile, and after a Win10 reset this pc. Have done the usual flash...