Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I recently bought Huawei's Matebook E in China. It has installed the Chinese version of Windows 10 Home and the only language... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HHelene, Aug 21, 2019.

1. HHelene Win User

Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...

Hello everyone,

I recently bought Huawei's Matebook E in China.

It has installed the Chinese version of Windows 10 Home and the only language displayed is Chinese.

I would like to change it for English at least or French.

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance,

Helene

:)

HHelene, Aug 21, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Which windows 10 version to choose

I'm making an USB windows 10 installation for my old windows 7 laptop.
    Which version of windows 10 to use? I have windows 7 home premium on it.

Should I use "windows 10" or "windows 10 Home Single Language" or "windows 10 N"

Thanks!

P4-630, Aug 21, 2019
  3. New version of Windows 10 created for the Chinese government

The new Windows 10 OS is designed to allow the company to start selling their latest operating system to the Chinese market.

The government banned Windows 8 and all subsequent versions from state owned computers in 2014.

This came after Edward Snowden's claims that the Redmond firm worked with the NSA and FBI to help provide them access to Microsoft users' data.

The new software was developed in partnership with the state-owned China Electronics Technology Group (CETC), which some will see as a sign of direct oversight by the Chinese government.

China is a big spender in the IT sector, so being able to re-enter that market will clearly be advantageous to Microsoft.

But it is not yet apparent what changes have been made to the government-friendly operating system.

Alain Crozier is CEO of Microsoft Greater China.

Speaking to China Daily, he said: 'We have already developed the first version of the Windows 10 government secure system.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from...

New version of Windows 10 created for the Chinese government

Shouldn't have taken much change. Just some changes in the hard-coded IP addresses to redirect the data to the Chinese Government instead of the US government.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home Chinese Version to Windows 10 Home International Version (language from... - Similar Threads - Home Chinese Version

2. Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Chinese version Single Language to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade from Windows 11 Home Chinese version Single Language to Windows 11 Pro: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 11 home single language to Windows 11 Pro.I install windows 11 pro to change the language, although my laptop had a windows 11 home key. After upgrading I am able to install a new language, but in activation I get that, I believe it is...
  3. Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language: Hello, I recently bought a laptop in China which has windows 11 single language, so I can't not change the language of the system. I want to know if I buy a Windows 11 home key and activate it in my computer will I be able to change the display language of my computer?...
  4. Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Version of Windows 11 Home Single Language: Hello, I recently bought a laptop in China which has windows 11 single language, so I can't not change the language of the system. I want to know if I buy a Windows 11 home key and activate it in my computer will I be able to change the display language of my computer?...
  5. Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Chinese Windows 10 Home to English version Windows 10 home: Windows activation problem...: Hi Microsoft team, -HP Probook g8 450 corei5 11th gen. -Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home 64 bit with a digital license. probably OEM. Please help me out, I have reinstalled Windows 10 home from Chinese version to English version and now the activation shows error. I...
  6. windows 10 home version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home version: which is the latest version of windows 10 home single language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-version/46d97241-04d2-4d58-8acd-c0e982ae28b0
  7. About chinese version of windows 10 Home.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About chinese version of windows 10 Home.: Anyone who have windows 10 Home chinese version can tell me advantage and disadvantage of this version? specially what common problem we face in this version....
  8. how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english: hi i have an issue how to change windows 10 home version chinese to english ? i read somewher it cannot? if so how to do it thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-windows-10-home-version-chinese-to/efca8dee-eec6-463d-b4ec-e174b5c9d2ff
  9. Language change from Chinese Windows 10 Home

Language change from Chinese Windows 10 Home: What is the standard procedure to change language in an only-chinese Windows 10 Home version? Is it possible to use the same activation key for a, for instance, english Windows 10 Home by flashing such version? I have received contradictory information and I want to...
  10. Windows 10 Home version

Windows 10 Home version: Several months ago, I purchased Windows 10 Home version and Parallels version 14 for use on a Mac. I am no longer interested in using either one of these products. I have two (2) questions. 1) Is Windows 10 Home version a subscription service and if so how do I cancel any...