Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please help me in cleaning Windows 10 Home Windows In the Windows file in partition C, I only want to leave files for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed

Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, please help me in cleaning Windows 10 Home Windows In the Windows file in partition C, I only want to leave files for Windows and not files that take up space for nothing. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 26, 2018
  2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Windows 10

so i have windows 8.1 on the laptop, updated from windows 8.
    if i install 10 now can i go back? will it wipe partition C:\ ?

de.das.dude, Nov 26, 2018
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

For the convenience of not having to use the installation media for startup repairs. But you should be able to use your installation media to do whatever the recovery partition does(including startup repairs). AFAIK. I could be wrong about that though.
    I'm not sure if I follow you there. But if you clean install Windows 10 there will be at least 3 partitions.
    • (EFI System Partition)
    • (Primary Partition)
    • (Recovery/OEM Partition)
    If you install from an OEM installation media there might(should?) be 4 partitions. Since there might(should?) be a Recovery partition and an OEM partition.

Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed partitions-10-png.png

Back on topic...

Download May 8 CU KB4103721 x64 (326.5MB)

Brings system to 17134.48

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed

1. Windows 10 Home Cleanup partition C where Windows 10 Home is installed - Similar Threads - Home Cleanup partition

2. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 home: I have been trying to install Windows 10 home. It all begins ok but when it gets to "Getting Updates" it stalls at 46%. I even put it on a flash drive but the same thing happens. I have Widows 8.1 version 6.3. 64-bit OS 4GB RAM. What is going on that it won't continue to...
  3. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 home: I have been trying to install Windows 10 home. It all begins ok but when it gets to "Getting Updates" it stalls at 46%. I even put it on a flash drive but the same thing happens. I have Widows 8.1 version 6.3. 64-bit OS 4GB RAM. What is going on that it won't continue to...
  4. Installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 home installation

Windows 10 home installation: I am turing to istall and receive the folosind message: \windows\system32\ntoskrn1.exe. Status: 0xc0000098 What small I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-installation/f2de94e5-ea2c-4ad0-b736-31367a91634c
  6. Installing Windows 10 Home

Installing Windows 10 Home: The issue is that I get an error when installing windows through the media installer that says "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D” I tried downloading the...
  7. Where are the Windows 10 home firewall logs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where are the Windows 10 home firewall logs?: Hi all: For Windows 10 Home OS, where are the Windows 10 home firewall logs please? There is no firewall.log at the root of c:\windows\system32. None of these directories have a firewall folder or firewall.log: C:\Windows\Logs directory C:\Windows\System32\LogFiles...
  8. Install windows 10 Home

Install windows 10 Home: Hey there. i cannot find any source on how to contact Microsoft windows Chat support. I need help installing my Windows 10 Home on a Windows 7 ultimate laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-home/b1171b50-b235-44b3-a5ff-0e8052066f0b
  9. Where to download Windows 10 Home

Where to download Windows 10 Home: I lost my install media for Windows 10 Home. I still have my Product Code. I sure don't want to have to buy the install media again. Is there a place I can download the install program and burn it to a disc? Need a little help. 130654
  10. Where are icons stored in Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where are icons stored in Windows 10 Home?: I have several icons that I would like to store in my icon cache instead of in a separate folder. I unchecked "Don't show hidden folders" and "Hide protected operating system files and folders" but I still can't find them. When I try to change an icon, the address in the...