Windows 10: Windows 10 Home consider illegal for Business use

Discus and support Windows 10 Home consider illegal for Business use in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I received a summons from Microsoft in my country because I bought Laptop's that comes with Windows 10 Home for my company. I read online thread that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Anime4000, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Anime4000 Win User

Windows 10 Home consider illegal for Business use

I received a summons from Microsoft in my country because I bought Laptop's that comes with Windows 10 Home for my company.

I read online thread that Windows 10 Home can be use in Business, I don't use any business features like Domain, AD etc...

This is true?

:)

Anime4000, Jul 21, 2020

2. Can i use window10 Home edition for Business ?

Is it illegal ? if i use window10 Home edition for Business ?

SarunPruksakit, Jul 21, 2020
  3. CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?

Hi NetNamHochiminh.

The Windows 10 Home operating system can be used on your business' devices. For increased productivity and security features, we recommend that you consider going for the Windows 10 Pro edition to future proof your business' tools. Microsoft also offers 3 other
    options for Volume Licensing. To know more about the Microsoft Volume Licensing program, you can download the PDF file via this

http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/D/1/2D...

It's the other way around that's illegal: you can't use a Business version for home users.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Home consider illegal for Business use

CAN I USE WINDOWS 10 HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS. IS THAT LEGAL?

Hi there,

I'm running a small business.

I've just purchased the PC (including Windows 10 Home SL - OEM) from a authorized reseller.

But I still wonder about legality of Windows versions.

The question is:

CAN I USE WINDOWS HOME SL VERSION FOR BUSINESS?

P/S: Why did I ask above question?

I heard from someones that Home version (Windows & Office) just be used at home (about legality)

If I use products Home version for business, It's illegal. I'm very confused about that.

Please help me!

Thanks so much in advance!

NetNamHochiminh, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home consider illegal for Business use

1. Windows 10 Home consider illegal for Business use - Similar Threads - Home consider illegal

2. Windows 10 Home for small business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home for small business: Can I use windows 10 Home version for commercial use. Windows 10 Home version futures are enough for my business. Is it legal to use Windows 10 Home for commercial use in India?...
  3. Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home & M365 Business Premium: I am working with a client that has Windows 10 Home. We are recommending M365 Business Premium. We understand the M365 Business Premium license would permit upgrading Windows 7 Pro or 8/8.1 Pro systems to Windows 10 Pro. But what about Windows 10 Home? Can this also be...
  4. Use in business W10 Home and apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use in business W10 Home and apps: I've asked support about business use of programs available in the Windows 10 and I got this. Even if Windows 10 Home is not restricted for commercial use, Mail, Edge etc. are only for personal use. https://i.imgur.com/W0oHLh1.png It doesn't makes much sense. Solution...
  5. Windows 10 Microsoft Office Home & Business

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Microsoft Office Home & Business: I am running Windows 10 Microsoft Office Home & Business on my Dell PC. My system has been freezing frequently while I use WORD. I ran troubleshooting and it says “Microsoft Word 2010 is incompatible”, but its attempt to fix it “didn’t work”. It also said “compatibility...
  6. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business

Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Business: I've purchased a laptop for a work colleague. The laptop comes pre installed with Windows 10 Home. I want to upgrade the Windows 10 edition to Business so I have purchased my colleague I am an admin a subscription to Microsoft 365 Business Premium which includes Windows 10...
  7. illegal using Windos

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    illegal using Windos: I am a student .I brought a CD . I live in bangladesh . Now I know My CD was Copy or cracked virsion of windows . I'm also using Microsoft word . but I m not earning any month by using those for education and watching movies and playing game . Will you forgive me ? Someone...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a business MS account

Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a business MS account: If a company purchases new computers that have Windows 10 Home editions, can the company purchase Pro upgrade using a business account? It looks like an upgrade can only be done using personal MS accounts, but these are not 'personal' computers. Does anyone know how to go...
  9. replace windows 10 home with windows 10 for business

replace windows 10 home with windows 10 for business: Hello, I am having problems with 2 machines purchased for business. Microsoft sent a link to get rid of windows 10 for home and replace with a windows for business version? Seems like it did the job but when checking machine it still has windows 10 for home version....
  10. From Home to Business

From Home to Business: I currently have Windows 10 Home Edition. I need to switch to Windows 10 Business Pro. How do I go about doing that? Do I do it with a download or purchase something from a store? And can I do that (meaning--will the Pro interface with the Home Edition?)? ~Thanks, Jan...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use home version windows 10 for business anime4000