Windows 10: windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn

Discus and support windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; dumpfiles:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peggable, May 16, 2022.

1. Peggable Win User

windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn

dumpfiles:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff801`58600000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff801`592

:)

Peggable, May 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

ProtonVPN Beta Program now available to all users

Source: Announcing the ProtonVPN Beta Program, available now to all users! - ProtonVPN Blog

windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn [​IMG]
    Tip How to Set up and Add a VPN Connection in Windows 10

How to Connect to a VPN in Windows 10

Brink, May 16, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 16, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2022
Thema:

1. windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn - Similar Threads - home crashes connecting

2. Window 10 home is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 home is crashing: my window 10 is keep crashing on me for no reason while playing games such as valorant and even while just starting up Here is my memory.dmp file : MEMORY.DMPDevice name ------Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.37 GB usable...
  3. Window 10 home is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 home is crashing: my window 10 is keep crashing on me for no reason while playing games such as valorant and even while just starting up Here is my memory.dmp file : MEMORY.DMPDevice name ------Processor AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with Radeon Graphics 3.00 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.37 GB usable...
  4. Window 10 home is crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 home crashes after connecting to protonvpn: dumpfiles:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro Crashing after connecting to VPN: Recently, every time I connect to a VPN my computer it crashes to a Windows blue screen. I'm lost, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-crashing-after-connecting-to-vpn/901f9913-658f-41e6-aa00-0dd765cc9629
  7. Installation Of New ProtonVPN Plus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installation Of New ProtonVPN Plus?: Hi Geeks, I have an issue with ProtonVPN, I was about to update to the new version, could not do that, tried to reboot, then try again still same error, uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller Pro, tried to install the new version again after a reboot of course, got the same error...
  8. Installation Of New ProtonVPN Plus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation Of New ProtonVPN Plus?: Hi Geeks, I have an issue with ProtonVPN, I was about to update to the new version, could not do that, tried to reboot, then try again still same error, uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller Pro, tried to install the new version again after a reboot of course, got the same error...
  9. windows 10 crash after usb connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 crash after usb connected: Hello, If I connect a pendrive or an usb device the windows 10 with the latest update is crashing. I tried to remove the drivers and update but it is not working. At the moment the usb device is crasing the video card driver too. The PC can work after the USB device is...
  10. PC crashing after installing windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC crashing after installing windows 10 home: Hi, I installed windows 10 home using a USB on a PC with no operating system. Now my PC keeps crashing. Any ideas on what I can do? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-after-installing-windows-10-home/e2a82c5c-7c8d-48d2-9f4a-31154e7d258c