Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Desktop Screen Magnification Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Desktop Screen Magnification Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The desktop screen magnification suddenly and automatically changed. Each icon became bigger and the whole lot of them now cover the entire screen. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HenryMensah, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Desktop Screen Magnification Error

The desktop screen magnification suddenly and automatically changed. Each icon became bigger and the whole lot of them now cover the entire screen. The apps windows and texts are now too large for the screen on the desktop, and the PDF texts are blurred. However, the screen magnification slide bar indicates magnification is 100%. What has gone wrong and how can it be corrected? Thank you.

:)

HenryMensah, Sep 28, 2019

2. Magnification

I can't get the magnification on my computer reduced from 200%. I have tried going to "settings," "ease of use" and turning off the magnification option, but the magnification option is still at 200%. Any other suggestions?

RichardERobinson, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Windows 10 Home Desktop Screen Magnification Error

Black screen after Windows update.

Hi Crystel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Were you able to get to the desktop screen after you restarted the system?
    • When the screen was blank, were you able to see the cursor on the screen?
    • Did you get any error code or error message?

Please get back to us with answers to above questions, for us to suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Meanwhile, I suggest to try the steps mentioned in the article below and let us know if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

We look forward for your reply.

Thanks,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Desktop Screen Magnification Error

1. Windows 10 Home Desktop Screen Magnification Error - Similar Threads - Home Desktop Screen

2. windows magnification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows magnification: I am running microsoft windows 11. I am working on my Dell Laptop. Due to this some programs appear in quite small. I have tried the magnifying glass app that came with the computer. I have tried using it, but is just very confusung and difficult to manage.The magnifying...
  3. windows magnification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows magnification: I am running microsoft windows 11. I am working on my Dell Laptop. Due to this some programs appear in quite small. I have tried the magnifying glass app that came with the computer. I have tried using it, but is just very confusung and difficult to manage.The magnifying...
  4. The magnification app shows black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The magnification app shows black: Hello..!I'm facing a problem from two weeks that whenever I launch the magnifier app, it shows a black region.I'm currently running the latest build of windows 11. Not registered in any insider program. And all my graphics drivers and adapters are updated....
  5. The magnification app shows black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The magnification app shows black: Hello..!I'm facing a problem from two weeks that whenever I launch the magnifier app, it shows a black region.I'm currently running the latest build of windows 11. Not registered in any insider program. And all my graphics drivers and adapters are updated....
  6. Display magnification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display magnification: How do I control the display magnification? It is too large. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-magnification/3d709c5e-8501-4d16-9fe0-e82a7df99f85
  7. Edge Home Screen/Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Home Screen/Desktop: I used my desktop Windows 10 touchscreen on my new Dell Inspiron 5488 AIO a big pain in the **** to do--about 6 steps; surely that can't be rightand when I toggled back to the mouse/keyboard the homescreen/desktop didn't revert to how it was originally. I have--I don't know...
  8. Remote desktop for Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote desktop for Windows 10 Home: Is there a reliable remote desktop software from Microsoft for W10 home? I simply need something that will allow me to help out a elderly family member. Both of us are running W10 home....
  9. Mouse magnifer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse magnifer: I cannot get the Microsoft mouse 5000 magnifier to work using all the suggestions posted. Does anyone make a mouse that controls magnification from the mouse (similar to the Microsoft 5000)...
  10. Video magnification on facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video magnification on facebook: Just installed Windows 10 (!) On facebook, some videos playback at a highly magnified size (50 0r 60 times) How do imfix this?? Thanks :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-magnification-on-facebook/c4b695f7-e25f-4a8a-9dd7-a44174cd8926

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4517211 blurs screen