Windows 10: Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल...

Discus and support Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल लाईसेन्स मेरे कम्प्यूटर में तकनीकी खराबी के कारण पुनः इन्सटाल करने पर एक्टिवेट नही हो रही है । कृपा करके मार्गदर्शन करें ।... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sanjay 18 NP, May 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल...

विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल लाईसेन्स मेरे कम्प्यूटर में तकनीकी खराबी के कारण पुनः इन्सटाल करने पर एक्टिवेट नही हो रही है । कृपा करके मार्गदर्शन करें ।

Windows 10 Home Digital Licence is not being activated when i re-install due to technical defect in my computer. Please guide.

[English translation added by moderator.]

:)

Sanjay 18 NP, May 27, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, May 27, 2020
  3. Pehla Win User
    windows 10 licencing and image backup??

i lost one genuine licence that i got for being a insider..,i added one more ssd to my pc and wanted to do a fresh install in raid 0 but that just didnt work as my pc didnt want to activate,even after talking to a microsoft help desk didnt find solution!! so afterwards i used cracked windows 8.1 and upgraded to windows 10 and that activation is still on my pc,and is still genuine *Smile Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल... :)
    i wanted to keep that one but i gues its not just motherboard...,its motherboard AND cpu!!!

Pehla, May 27, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल...

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल...

1. Windows 10 home digital licence is not being activated on re-install. विन्डोज 10 होम डिजिटल... - Similar Threads - home digital licence

2. Activation of DSP licence on PC that already has Windows 10 Home digital licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of DSP licence on PC that already has Windows 10 Home digital licence: Hello,I need help to remove Windows 10 Home digital licence from my laptop to install Windows 11 Pro DSP licence that we bought for this machine. I've tryed to remove licence with "slmgr.vbs /upk" but I get error 0xC004F069 on a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core...
  3. Activation of DSP licence on PC that already has Windows 10 Home digital licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of DSP licence on PC that already has Windows 10 Home digital licence: Hello,I need help to remove Windows 10 Home digital licence from my laptop to install Windows 11 Pro DSP licence that we bought for this machine. I've tryed to remove licence with "slmgr.vbs /upk" but I get error 0xC004F069 on a computer running Microsoft Windows non-core...
  4. Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem activating a Windows 10 on a digital Licence: Hi I am having a Problem activating a Windows 10 digital Licence, my HDD went caput so have bought a new one , I installed windows 10 on it from a friends retail disc and went through the set up and everything went fine, it loaded all the updates , then it asked me to sign...
  5. Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.

Re-activation and re-licencing pre- installed windows.: My laptop has a pre installed windows 10 home on hard drive. Now I want to upgrade that to new ssd and want to do clean installation, so if I do that and in any case windows failed to recognise my laptop what should I do then ?...
  6. Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence

Windows 10 Activation by Digital Licence: I did the free upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 some time ago; must be 4 years. All has been working perfectly until recently I lose activation almost daily. Running the activation troubleshoot reactivates my windows but only for a day oir so before it once again becomes...
  7. Re-activating a digital licenced Windows 10 with new hardware changes

Re-activating a digital licenced Windows 10 with new hardware changes: Recently, i my motherboard broke due to my PSU caught on fire. Surprisingly, my hard drive containing all my files are intact and i'm about to buy new components. My concern is, will i be able to activate windows if i login with my Microsoft account that has the key?...
  8. Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence

Activating Windows 10 with a digital licence: Hello there I have a windows 10 pro digital licence registered to my pc , I have changed the hard drive and of course I do not have a Windows 10 CD , so I borrowed my friends windows 10 pro disc and reloaded that onto mine and I choose will register later , so all well up...
  9. Windows 10 digital licence activation issues

Windows 10 digital licence activation issues: Good day My hardware sticker indicates that I have a Windows 10 Pro digital license, I installed Windows 10 Pro accordingly. Now when I try activate my digital licence it says that I have a Home Single Language licence and must install correct version. Please advise how...
  10. Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?

Re-installing Windows 10, Licence/Activation question?: So I have Windows 10 Pro on my main PC, I got it via the free upgrade as I was previously on Windows 7 Ultimate. Now I have purchased a SSD so need to re-install Windows 10 how would I go about doing this? or can I not as the free upgrade window has closed? 63218