Windows 10: Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed. Want to stay Pro. Upgrade or...

Discus and support Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed. Want to stay Pro. Upgrade or... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Pro expired. It was installed by a PC fixer years ago and I have no method to contact them now. Before that, I had Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Xetton, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Xetton Win User

Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed. Want to stay Pro. Upgrade or...

My Windows 10 Pro expired. It was installed by a PC fixer years ago and I have no method to contact them now. Before that, I had Windows 10 Home installed via OEM & I still have the product key.

I know there is a method to reinstall Windows 10 Home, however I want to stay Pro but I want to activate the license.

Am I able to reactive by buying a Pro Upgrade or do I have to buy a new product key?

:)

Xetton, Oct 26, 2020

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Oct 26, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed. Want to stay Pro. Upgrade or...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed. Want to stay Pro. Upgrade or... - Similar Threads - Home digital license

2. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 home digital license but I have installed windows 10 pro which is not activated, the troubleshoot tells me to install a windows 10 home copy to activate windows from the digital license I have for windows 10 home but I already re-installed windows 10 using...
  3. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro: I have windows 10 home digital license but I have installed windows 10 pro which is not activated, the troubleshoot tells me to install a windows 10 home copy to activate windows from the digital license I have for windows 10 home but I already re-installed windows 10 using...
  4. Windows 10 home digital license on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  6. Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro Upgrade with Digital License: Hello,I have a Windows 10 pro license linked digitally with my Microsoft account. My system supports windows 11 and I want to upgrade. I don't see any option to upgrade through the windows update. Do I need to download an ISO from Microsoft? should I choose clean install or...
  7. upgrade windows 10 home to pro with digital license now i want to go to windows 10 home back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrade windows 10 home to pro with digital license now i want to go to windows 10 home back: upgrade windows 10 home to pro with digital license now i want to go to windows 10 home back and i dont have key it is linked with microsoft account...
  8. Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home.. Digital Licensing good for home, not pro, and cannot...

Windows 10 pro to Windows 10 home.. Digital Licensing good for home, not pro, and cannot...: I have tried everything.. I reset the PC and cannot get an option to go back to windows 10 home. I see that my version cannot be activated due to the fact that I am running Windows 10 pro, and the computer troubleshooter says it found a digital license good for Windows 10...
  9. Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed

Windows 10 Home digital license, but Windows 10 Pro installed: Hello, I previously had Windows 10 Pro installed and activated in my laptop but I didn't use it for a few months. Recently, I decided to use it again and some updates were installed. After the updates finished, I noticed that Windows wasn't activated. When I try to...
  10. Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key)

Windows 10 Home (Digital License) upgrade to Windows 10 Pro (License key): I'm trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Home, which came installed on my HP Omen 15 But, return this error: The last product key (ID: xxxx) you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows (0x803FA067) Does this mean that the key that I previously bought and used on another...