Windows 10: windows 10 home digital product key not working

Discus and support windows 10 home digital product key not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi , recently i bought windows 10 home digital licence key, but the key doesnot work. the message of activate windows is still there?? feel my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by amalae, Jun 29, 2020.

1. amalae Win User

windows 10 home digital product key not working

hi ,

recently i bought windows 10 home digital licence key, but the key doesnot work. the message of activate windows is still there?? feel my purchase got wasted. i get error code8020006 90002

:)

amalae, Jun 29, 2020
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Win10 Home to W10 Pro Upgrade Error using Product Key

The keys are there because 1. It is the product key you end up with when you gain a digital license for Windows 10 Pro through legitimate means and 2. When you do a clean install of Windows 10 (without adding an ei.cfg file), on a computer with a product key for Windows 10 Home stored in UEFI, you can use the generic product key to upgrade the Windows 10 Home that installs by default to Windows 10 Pro - but only if you have an existing digital license for that computer for Windows 10 Pro previously stored on Microsoft Activation Servers.

The reason the generic Windows10 Pro product key will not upgrade your Windows 10 Home to Pro is because you do not have a preexisting digital license for Pro for that computer stored on Microsoft activation servers.

NavyLCDR, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Comp Cmndo, Jun 29, 2020
  4. windows 10 home digital product key not working

Digital license & product key details

• Hi, I'm running Windows 10 already and received an upgrade notification from Microsoft but can't install it because I don't have the Product Key or Digital Licence details

Dave Roberts 1052, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 home digital product key not working

1. windows 10 home digital product key not working - Similar Threads - home digital product

2. Windows 10 Digital License and Product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Digital License and Product key: Hi,I'm using windows 10, activated by digital license linked to my Microsoft account on this device and I'm purchasing a new laptop with windows 10 pre-installed. So can I use my Microsoft account which is used in this device that is activated with digital license on my new...
  3. Product key for Windows 10 home not working

Product key for Windows 10 home not working: Hi, I got Windows 10 Home as a gift for Christmas. The product is genuine. I do not recall windows asking me to enter a product key when I first install it. When the installation was completed, I went to activate windows in the settings and when I entered the product key, I...
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Home Digital License to Windows 10 Pro with a Product Key?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home Digital License to Windows 10 Pro with a Product Key?: Is what I am asking possible? I first bought an upgrade from the Microsoft Store and it hasn't worked. The install installed Windows 10 Enterprise. Using system restore I went back to Windows 10 Home. Now when I try install at Microsoft Store I get the error 0xc004f050. I...
  5. Digital product key

Digital product key: I mgrated from [by force] from windows 8 to windows 10 sgle home language. I did not received a digital product licence key. I am experiencing some blue screen trouble. Where do I find my digital licence key or must I buy Windows 10 again after the migration?...
  6. Windows 10 Digital license to product key

Windows 10 Digital license to product key: I bought a prebuild gaming computer with windows 10 home installed. Once setting on the computer, I linked my microsoft account to the product key. Here we are a year later, I upgraded the CPU and GPU, same digital license. Now, I just installed a new motherboard, and windows...
  7. digital product key

digital product key: downloaded free windows 10 home to a usb drive. notebook had win 7 on it. did a clean install. windows telling me it can't find a product key. device is registered to microsoft and is licensed to me...
  8. 25 digit Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    25 digit Windows 10 Product key: I just want the Key in case of problems later. I bought an HP computer in 2018 with Windows 10 already installed. Where do I go to record the Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-windows-10-product-key/8c70530c-b07a-4a55-8567-ca65023f000e
  9. Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work

Windows 10 Home Product Key Doesn't work: i just bought bought a new windows home product key, i put the code in the windows activation and i find out it doesn't work? with this error message: The product key you have entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. (0xc0020036). I...
  10. Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key

Upgrade Window 10 Home digital license with Windows 10 Pro product key: When trying to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro we are getting this error 0xc004f050. The original license is a digital license and the upgrade we are trying to perform is a purchased license key....