Windows 10: Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build

Discus and support Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings all. Have rebuilt my laptop a few times as I use it for different purposes, etc. I recently rebuilt it something like 2 or 3 times in 2-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John Something, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build

Greetings all.

Have rebuilt my laptop a few times as I use it for different purposes, etc.

I recently rebuilt it something like 2 or 3 times in 2-3 days, each time, the Download Maps is greyed out.

Under it, it says "There's a problem with your offline maps. Try restarting your device - if that doesn't work, we're sorry but you need to delete all your maps."

Well, I have no maps, so I have done that a few times as well as restarted a few times. This condition has existed for a week or so, so I don't believe it was some strange network-like anomaly.

Any thoughts?

John

:)

John Something, Mar 17, 2019
  2. CPinnegar Win User

Disable Offline Map downloads and updates

Yeah, that disables the auto download and update....which is good. I'm trying to take it a step further by greying out the options for offline maps altogether.

With that GPO set users can still manually download...

CPinnegar, Mar 17, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build

Delta6326, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build

1. Windows 10 Home - Download Maps greyed out on fresh build - Similar Threads - Home Download Maps

2. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  3. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  4. Microsoft store download button greyed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store download button greyed out.: I've tried resetting the app multiple times, terminated it, deleted local cache and it seems to do nothing at all. I tried installing the xbox app and it wouldn't let me, even if I downloaded xbox installer it just crashes. I'm absolutely clueless on what to do, I just wanted...
  5. windows 10 printers greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 printers greyed out: Hi, my printers on my laptop are greyed out. I've applied the usual printer spooler fixes suggested and none of them have worked. Any suggestions to this problem? - it seems to be pretty common. Thanks!...
  6. Fresh start button greyed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fresh start button greyed out: I've been having a lot of issues with my surface pro 6 since the beginning. The latest issue right now is the FRESH START button being greyed out. There's no button underneath it that says fresh start now. The only thing I can see underneath is the "additional info" in blue...
  7. Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in the background that support the functioning of this Windows Sandbox feature. It will work directly on the basis of [...] This...
  8. Windows 10 services greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 services greyed out: Hi, I currently own a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition OS. I have always manually disabled Windows Updates through services.msc(disabling it through other means does not seem to work, it still updates), somehow it keeps turning itself back on every reboot, I don't want my...
  9. Windows 10 Home - need to encrypt folders - it is greyed out.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home - need to encrypt folders - it is greyed out.: Can anyone help please. I seem to be reading contradictory information on whether it is even possible to encrypt folders in Windows 10 Home edition. One site I found suggested two possible methods, both of which I followed to no effect. First, using regedit in the...
  10. Dolby Atmos for Home cinema greyed out on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dolby Atmos for Home cinema greyed out on windows 10: I have seen other posts regarding this topic, but i still havent figured out how to get my Dolby Atmos - theater mode (via dolby acces) to work on my atmos certified soundbar with my PC. So this is what i have: - Philips tv (nearly 2 years old) - LG SK10Y Soundbar - PC...