Windows 10: Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have Win 10 Home edition on my new surface X pro. But I can not install IIS because it is not present among the windows features and con not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Enis Emre Akal, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

Hello, I have Win 10 Home edition on my new surface X pro. But I can not install IIS because it is not present among the windows features and con not add it.

Could you please help me to install it? How can I fix this problem.

:)

Enis Emre Akal, Dec 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 19, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

Medieval Total War II Gold Edition änd Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience that you are facing while using the application Medieval Total War II Gold Edition.

This issue might be related to display adapter or might be the game is not compatible to run on Windows 10.

Please follow the steps to update display drivers:

• Press Windows key + X >Click Device Manager
    • Once device manager is open, select the display adapters, right click it and
    • click Update Driver Software
    I also suggest you to run the application in compatible mode and check if it helps.

• Enter (game name) Application name in the search box.
    • tap or click run programs made for previous versions of windows, and then tap or click next.
    • select the program, you want to fix.
    • If you don't see the program in the list, select Not Listed.
    • Tap or click Next, and then follow the instructions in the troubleshooter.
    please refer to the link below for troubleshooting steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/15078/windows-make-older-programs-compatible

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.
    Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

1. Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem - Similar Threads - Home edition IIS

2. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition: I'm replacing Windows 8.1 with Windows 10. Instead of doing an upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro, I tried a fresh installation. I've downloaded the installation files to a USB flash drive using the media tool. When I boot to the flash drive, the setup skips the screen to enter my...
  3. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition: I'm replacing Windows 8.1 with Windows 10. Instead of doing an upgrade from Win 8.1 Pro, I tried a fresh installation. I've downloaded the installation files to a USB flash drive using the media tool. When I boot to the flash drive, the setup skips the screen to enter my...
  4. Windows 10 Installation Defaults to Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II: I'm trying to download the definitive edition of Age of Empires II from my Microsoft Store, but I can't. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the download stage, but nothing is downloaded. What should I do in this case? Thanks...
  6. Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading the definitive edition of Age of Empires II: I'm trying to download the definitive edition of Age of Empires II from my Microsoft Store, but I can't. The download queue indicates that the process has reached the download stage, but nothing is downloaded. What should I do in this case? Thanks...
  7. Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition

Problem installing software on Windows 10 Home Edition: I work for a company with a lot of users working from home utilizing their personal laptops so we cannot control the version of Windows they have installed. We are using Talkdesk and Envision for them to make calls and record their calls Calls need to be reviewed due to...
  8. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue: How to install properly the Windows 10 Home Edition from my Computer Desktop Old version which is the HP L1506 Desktop. Please help me to find the best solution Thank you and Godbless to us....
  9. Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition: My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ? My computer is running on Windows 10 Home. It has a AMD E-450 APU with Radeon HD Graphicsor better known as AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics, has 64 bit OS, x64 Processor, windows 10 version...
  10. problem with age of empires II HD Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with age of empires II HD Edition: hello, i have a biostar H81MHV3 version 7.1 motherboard with a celeron G1840 and internal HD Graphics with windows 10 x64 clear installed. the problem is age of empires II hd edition start with 1 or 2 fps for seconds and disappairs without a messages or any thing the games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 homeedition iis