Windows 10: Windows 10 home edition issue

Discus and support Windows 10 home edition issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I would like to get advanced settings for the keyboard, but there is written "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" How I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DmitrijsBobrovs, May 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 home edition issue

Hello!

I would like to get advanced settings for the keyboard, but there is written "some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

How I can fix this issue, I can not to start gpedit.msc because windows 10 home edition have not it.

Windows 10 home edition issue 18a63c22-cf4d-4df7-a4ad-04818aa0916b?upload=true.jpg

:)

DmitrijsBobrovs, May 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 6, 2019
  4. Windows 10 home edition issue

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

you can edit the title to say "issue solved", or "fixed " with the 'thread tools' option,under 'edit title' at the top right of the OP, so other who dont read all the posts dont keep posting suggestions *Wink Windows 10 home edition issue ;)

jboydgolfer, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 home edition issue

1. Windows 10 home edition issue - Similar Threads - home edition issue

2. BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition: Long story short - we ran into the BitLocker issue recently and found out that the Microsoft recovery website has been down for more than 3 months. Currently Microsoft only has live chat available and it’s mission impossible to get to someone to assist. There are always 50+...
  3. BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BitLocker Issue on Win 10 Home Edition: Long story short - we ran into the BitLocker issue recently and found out that the Microsoft recovery website has been down for more than 3 months. Currently Microsoft only has live chat available and it’s mission impossible to get to someone to assist. There are always 50+...
  4. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  5. Having issues updating Windows 10 Home edition

Having issues updating Windows 10 Home edition: Good afternoon, I've recently been attempting to update Windows 10 Home edition to the newest version - and as such have been encountering issues. The first time I tried it, I was on version 1903 haven't updated since 6/9/2019 and attempted to do so with the preinstalled...
  6. Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues

Windows 10 Home edition rdp issues: Recently i purchased one HP Pavilion Laptop -15 cs3000xx with Windows10 Home Single language. I am trying to do rdp from my laptop to other laptop running on Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate , from either of sideRDP is not working. Also I am running VMware Work station 14.x , from...
  7. Windows 10 Home edition login password issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home edition login password issue: I left a laptop computer in my friend’s home recently. The laptop is running Windows 10 Home edition OS Build: 10.0.17134.706, Version: 1803. I use Microsoft account to log in. Now I want to give this laptop to my friend, but I don’t want her to know my Microsoft account...
  8. Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue

Installing Windows 10 Home Edition Issue: How to install properly the Windows 10 Home Edition from my Computer Desktop Old version which is the HP L1506 Desktop. Please help me to find the best solution Thank you and Godbless to us....
  9. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...