Windows 10: windows 10 home edition product restore

Discus and support windows 10 home edition product restore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got a windows 10 home edition license. On april 2020 when updating one of my devices I upgraded to windows 10 professional. I do not want the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlosGali, Aug 1, 2020.

1. windows 10 home edition product restore

I got a windows 10 home edition license. On april 2020 when updating one of my devices I upgraded to windows 10 professional. I do not want the windows professional and I do not want to pay for it. I want you to help me restore the device to the windows home edition I paid for.

I had broken my PC trying to re-install the home edition instead of the professional one. There has been many months I have been not able to use that PC anymore since then.

Please someone help me giving me the procedure to recover the product I paid for windows 10 home edition to re-installed it in my PC when I repair it. Every time I tried to re-install the home edition it began installing the professional again. Then I made a bad hard disk formatting when I tried to solve the problem, and my PC got out of service. In my microsoft account that PC appear now with Windows 10 Professional but I have not activated nor I want to, but It would not let me use this PC when I get it repaired.

I want my windows home edition in that device again PLEASE, MICROSOFT!!!!!

:)

CarlosGali, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition

Read more: There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition

Read more: There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 home edition product restore

WINDOW 1O HOME EDITION PRODUCT KEY

I HAD ENTERED A DEFAULT PRODUCT KEY OF WINDOW 10 PRO EDITION IN MY WINDOW 10 HOME EDITION AND IT WAS AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED TO WINDOW 10 PRO .NOW I WANT TO REINSTALL WINDOW 10 HOME EDITION BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN MY WINDOW 10 HOME EDITION PRODUCT KEY . PLEAS
    HELP !!

RAVISHANKAR7050, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 home edition product restore

1. windows 10 home edition product restore - Similar Threads - home edition product

2. Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Edition: KB4566782 2020-08 Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 2004 x64 failed to install generating Error Code: 0x800f081f. The Diagnostic Viewer reported an APPCRASH in Application: wuauclt.exe V. 10.0.19041.329 and the Fault Module was: ntdll.dll V. 10.0.19041.207. I...
  3. Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Edition: I had my computer repaired some time ago, I was informed that a new Mother Board was fitted and a new Windows version had been uploaded. In the bottom right hand corner of my screen is the message, Activate Windows - Go to settings to activate Windows. I have done this...
  4. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...

Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...: I recently just finished building my dream pc & managed to get Windows 10 on it without any actual "issues". The only thing I didn't realize until later on was that I originally intended to get Windows 10Home edition & instead I have the Windows 10 Pro edition which I don't...
  5. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  6. Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Edition: Please how can i map a shared folder on another computer running windows 8.1 on my windows 10Home? is it practically impossible? I have done everything humanly possible..But it keeps telling me username and password are incorrect which is not true. And the same mapping worked...
  7. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Home edition: I am using an Intel Compute Stick that is running Windows 10 Home Edition for a monitor that needs to be on 24/7. How can I disable the auto log off or auto lock? I have turned off screen saver and changed power options to never turn off, however after a few hours, the...
  8. Restore Windows 10 Home

Restore Windows 10 Home: My desktop was upgraded to Win 10 Home from Win 7 several years ago. I recently had to restore it to factory defaults (Win 7) because of a hard drive failure. How can I get my Win 10 Back? Do I now have to purchase Windows 10?...
  9. Windows 10 Home edition.

Windows 10 Home edition.: I'm BILLY GEE, I have had a free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I don't remember if I activated during installation, Since then I have upgraded to V 1803 OS Build 17134.1 KB4284848. I now experience a couple of problems:- 1. It now tells me I am missing some...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...