Windows 10: windows 10 home edition product restore

Discus and support windows 10 home edition product restore in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I got a windows 10 home edition license. On april 2020 when updating one of my devices I upgraded to windows 10 professional. I do not want the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarlosGali, Aug 1, 2020.

1. windows 10 home edition product restore

I got a windows 10 home edition license. On april 2020 when updating one of my devices I upgraded to windows 10 professional. I do not want the windows professional and I do not want to pay for it. I want you to help me restore the device to the windows home edition I paid for.

I had broken my PC trying to re-install the home edition instead of the professional one. There has been many months I have been not able to use that PC anymore since then.

Please someone help me giving me the procedure to recover the product I paid for windows 10 home edition to re-installed it in my PC when I repair it. Every time I tried to re-install the home edition it began installing the professional again. Then I made a bad hard disk formatting when I tried to solve the problem, and my PC got out of service. In my microsoft account that PC appear now with Windows 10 Professional but I have not activated nor I want to, but It would not let me use this PC when I get it repaired.

I want my windows home edition in that device again PLEASE, MICROSOFT!!!!!

:)

CarlosGali, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition

Read more: There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition

Read more: There Should Be Only One Windows 10 Product Edition - Thurrott.com

Brink, Aug 1, 2020
  4. windows 10 home edition product restore

WINDOW 1O HOME EDITION PRODUCT KEY

I HAD ENTERED A DEFAULT PRODUCT KEY OF WINDOW 10 PRO EDITION IN MY WINDOW 10 HOME EDITION AND IT WAS AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED TO WINDOW 10 PRO .NOW I WANT TO REINSTALL WINDOW 10 HOME EDITION BUT I HAD FORGOTTEN MY WINDOW 10 HOME EDITION PRODUCT KEY . PLEAS
    HELP !!

RAVISHANKAR7050, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 home edition product restore

1. windows 10 home edition product restore - Similar Threads - home edition product

2. Recover Windows 10 home edition product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recover Windows 10 home edition product key: I have a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 which I recently purchased retail product key. Am I able to retrieve the previous Windows 10 Home edition product key which was installed prior to this one the previous windows Home 10 edition was also purchased...
  3. Recover Windows 10 home edition product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Windows 10 home edition product key: I have a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 which I recently purchased retail product key. Am I able to retrieve the previous Windows 10 Home edition product key which was installed prior to this one the previous windows Home 10 edition was also purchased...
  4. Recover Windows 10 home edition product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. will my Windows 10 home edition OEM product key work for the windows 11 home edition if I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will my Windows 10 home edition OEM product key work for the windows 11 home edition if I...: Hi, My laptop has a built-in OEM Windows 10 home edition product key. And I heard that the free upgrade to Windows 11 might only be until Oct of 2022. I don't want to upgrade my windows from 10 to 11 right away as I heard there are lots of bugs in Windows 11 now. Instead I...
  6. will my Windows 10 home edition OEM product key work for the windows 11 home edition if I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will my Windows 10 home edition OEM product key work for the windows 11 home edition if I...: Hi, My laptop has a built-in OEM Windows 10 home edition product key. And I heard that the free upgrade to Windows 11 might only be until Oct of 2022. I don't want to upgrade my windows from 10 to 11 right away as I heard there are lots of bugs in Windows 11 now. Instead I...
  7. Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home edition: My laptop edition is windows 10 pro and has digital license linked to my Microsoft account. After reinstalling windows 10 with a bootable USB flash drive containing windows 10 setup files of windows 10 enterprise, l was surprised that it installed windows 10 home edition....
  8. Windows 10 Home edition System Restore not working

Windows 10 Home edition System Restore not working: I tried to do a system restore but it wouldn't open and I received error message 0x81000203. The "solutions" on here didn't work and going into system registry, I could find no Windows NT nor a System Restore file. I hadn't needed to do a system restore for probably a year...
  9. WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION: HI IM CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WINDOWS 10 PRO BUT NEED TO INSTALL OR DOWNGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 HOME IVE TRIED TO REINSTALLING IT AGAIN BUT STILL COMES UP AS PRO I DID A REGEDIT STILL NO GO WHAT AM I DOING WRONG CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET HOME EDITION SO I CAN ACTIVATE...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition

Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...