Windows 10: Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted.

Discus and support Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Team, My windows account got deleted. Am unable to unlock and login to the system. F8 is not working when restarting laptop. Help me in this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DeepikaThota, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted.

Hi Team,

My windows account got deleted. Am unable to unlock and login to the system. F8 is not working when restarting laptop.

Help me in this regards,

Thanks

DT

:)

DeepikaThota, Mar 6, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Look at this thread,How to Delete a User Account in Windows 10, it may help. You can try the various methods.
    Make sure you are using an administrative account when removing the account or log on using the Administrator's account.

Or, if you are patient and know what you are doing, manually remove it.

Either way, Goodluck.

95Viper, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted. :(

Zakin, Mar 6, 2019
  4. iamollie Win User

Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted.

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted.

1. Windows 10 (Home edition) user (Administration) account got deleted. - Similar Threads - Home edition user

2. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted: I had two administrator accounts once and i deleted one of them but when i went into my user folder the administartor user folder the account i deleted was still there and i'm not sure to delete it or not. all I need is a yes or no....
  3. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted: I had two administrator accounts once and i deleted one of them but when i went into my user folder the administartor user folder the account i deleted was still there and i'm not sure to delete it or not. all I need is a yes or no....
  4. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Administrator user account on first time user account creation. it has deleted my C: drive and all I'm left with is an X drive. I cannot logon because it keeps asking for password and there's none. please help...
  6. administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Administrator user account on first time user account creation. it has deleted my C: drive and all I'm left with is an X drive. I cannot logon because it keeps asking for password and there's none. please help...
  7. administrator user account accidentally deleted on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. I cant delete the administrator account thats inbuilt with windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant delete the administrator account thats inbuilt with windows 10 home edition.: I am learning new things and realised i cant make any security changes, i am testing my own .lua script injector, when i download it, it says its detected as a virus, so i went ahead and tried to turn off real-time protection and it says that i dont have the permission to...
  9. administrator user account deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator user account deleted: accidentally windows administrator user account deleted now I am not able to install or uninstall any apps because administrator permission option is not showing for installing or uninstalling...
  10. Will deleting administrator user also delete accounts created with it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Will deleting administrator user also delete accounts created with it?: I have a single administrator account. I've created local users with it. The local accounts function perfectly. However, the administrator account has become progressively less stable. I'd like to delete it and replace it with a fresh account. How can I do this without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home edition delete user