Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please how can i map a shared folder on another computer running windows 8.1 on my windows 10Home? is it practically impossible? I have done everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Senkale, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home Edition

Please how can i map a shared folder on another computer running windows 8.1 on my windows 10Home? is it practically impossible? I have done everything humanly possible..But it keeps telling me username and password are incorrect which is not true. And the same mapping worked pretty well on windows 10 Pro. Please help a brother

:)

Michael Senkale, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home Edition

Delta6326, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Edition

1. Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - Home Edition

2. How to disable automatic updates for Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable automatic updates for Windows 10 home edition: I know this has been asked countless times before but I'm really coming to my wits end here.. basically i have a Windows 10 ver 1607 operated tablet..it have 32 gigs of memory and 2 gigs of RAM ..i use it for light stuff like reading PDFs watching YouTube etc..the thing is...
  3. How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Install Drivers for Blutooth for Windows 10 Home Edition: Hello, and HNY! I would greatly appreciate feedback on how to install the necessary drivers for Bluetooth capability on my computer. It is a Hewlett Packard PC that has Windows 10 Home edition. It's a fairly new computer, and I tried accessing Bluetooth on the device,,...
  4. How to enable JavaScript in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 HOME edition?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable JavaScript in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 HOME edition?: According to a website I want to use, apparently JavaScript is not automatically enabled in Windows 10 Home for Microsoft Edge browser, installed in September 2019. And that website doesn't function properly. I've read the responses and advice, which do not appear to be...
  5. Why Does Windows 10 Pickup Home Edition on Clean Install On my System?

Why Does Windows 10 Pickup Home Edition on Clean Install On my System?: Some Reason even with a PID text file in sources, 1909 on my clean install, picked up my bios original key and installed as Windows 10 Home, ended up just changing Product Key As i had so much trouble with my Previous AMD FX system with it always installing Home, when i...
  6. I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...: I recently built a desktop using parts I bought and parts I found in a computer from a school given to me by my Dad, whom works at that school. With that computer, there was a Windows 10 Installation DVD, which I later found out was for installing Windows 10...
  7. Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition

Downgrade Windows 10 Pro to original Windows 10 Home Single Langauge Edition: I got my laptop preinstalled with Windows 10 Home Single Language activated with digital license key. I was in a need of a software which requires Windows 10 Pro Edition. So what I did, I just copy the windows 10 pro activation key from the internet and paste it. I thought...
  8. windows 10 home, no video editing option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 home, no video editing option: I recently got my windows 10 home, but when I went on the photo app, there was no option to create a video. only two options. I've only just got my windows 10 home, I haven't updated or did anything what so ever....
  9. Cannot download Windows 10 Pro from Home edition

Cannot download Windows 10 Pro from Home edition: Hi, I just experienced a new kind of weirdness. I bought a new asus laptop with windows 10 home preinstalled on it. But I need PRO for work, so at first I went to windows store, but I could not enter the business address etc for it. After some experiments, I found that...
  10. Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home edition IIS installation problem: Hello, I have Win 10 Home edition on my new surface X pro. But I can not install IIS because it is not present among the windows features and con not add it. Could you please help me to install it? How can I fix this problem....