Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Exceptions.

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Exceptions. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have looked up a lot trying to find the way to add exceptions to windows 10 home, I am using a antivirus and I cant see manage Virus and threat... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nathan_Kulhanek, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Home Exceptions.

I have looked up a lot trying to find the way to add exceptions to windows 10 home, I am using a antivirus and I cant see manage Virus and threat protection to get to the exclusions is anyone able to help?

:)

Nathan_Kulhanek, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2021
  4. lucasweir Win User

Windows 10 Home Exceptions.

HWBot Windows 10?

So this is what i found, however i dont get what an ORB link is, along with Intel XTU?

lucasweir, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Exceptions.

1. Windows 10 Home Exceptions. - Similar Threads - Home Exceptions

2. I cannot see wifi connections except my home one and I have an error message starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see wifi connections except my home one and I have an error message starting...: I cannot connect to any WIFI except at homeI can see an error message starting 26EE0668-A00!-44D7-9371 I have tried WLAN autofig automatic and installing the latest driver etc...
  3. I cannot see wifi connections except my home one and I have an error message starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see wifi connections except my home one and I have an error message starting...: I cannot connect to any WIFI except at homeI can see an error message starting 26EE0668-A00!-44D7-9371 I have tried WLAN autofig automatic and installing the latest driver etc...
  4. I cannot see wifi connections except my home one and I have an error message starting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. windows 10 home won't activate my pc won't except the product key code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 home won't activate my pc won't except the product key code: help activating winbdows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-wont-activate-my-pc-wont-except/432b1604-794d-4032-adef-39e38f6f9ce4
  6. windows 10 home edition... unexpected store exception blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 home edition... unexpected store exception blue screen: As the title says I have been having recurring issue with windows 10 home edition. It has been often been getting a blue screen of death while waking up from sleep saying error unexpected_store_exception. already went through a few things over a TenForums but no luck....
  7. I want to make my D drive the home for all things except my system and program files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to make my D drive the home for all things except my system and program files: I have a SSD C drive and I want to set up my D drive for everything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-make-my-d-drive-the-home-for-all-things/8eb9583c-8b3a-420d-9dbe-c49750db8ef7"
  8. I Cant Load Any Page Except Home Page in Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Cant Load Any Page Except Home Page in Microsoft Store App: [ATTACH]So, In A Nutshell. I'm Trying To Download Something In Microsoft Store. Last Time I'm Download Apps From Microsoft Store, It's Okay. But After My PC Just Got Fixed, I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page. Pls Somebody Help Me...
  9. I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page: So, In A Nutshell. I'm Trying To Download Something In Microsoft Store. Last Time I'm Download Apps From Microsoft Store, It's Okay. But After My PC Just Got Fixed, I Can't Load Any Page Except Home Page. Pls Somebody Help Me :[ATTACH]...
  10. all screens are 1/2 except home screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    all screens are 1/2 except home screen: all screens only cover 1/2 the screen except the home page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-screens-are-12-except-home-screen/d8306976-7947-4538-9d37-b613f61b4077