Windows 10: Windows 10 Home for educational purpose

Discus and support Windows 10 Home for educational purpose in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to ask something, is it allowed to use Windows 10 Home for educational purpose? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by __Ivan_Maulana__, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Home for educational purpose

I want to ask something, is it allowed to use Windows 10 Home for educational purpose? Thanks.

:)

__Ivan_Maulana__, Jan 23, 2021

2. Windows Education

Hi BillyDonutts,

In order to get a Windows 10 Education you must have an educational or business email. I'm sorry, but Windows 10 Educational and Windows 10 Educational are for student and teacher purpose and so home users aren't suppose to get it.

I suggest you to look for Windows 10 Home or Pro, that are for home users. If you are looking for the most complete version of Windows 10, I would suggest Pro edition, on the other hand, if you are looking for the ordinary version of Windows 10 I suggest Home
    edition.

Look at
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compare
    for comparison.

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Home for educational purpose

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home for educational purpose

1. Windows 10 Home for educational purpose - Similar Threads - Home educational purpose

2. Windows 10 Education or Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Education or Home: So my college offers free windows 10 education key and I'm going to be building a new pc soon that's for school work and just normal day use. After I install windows OS via usb drive should I pick windows 10 home or windows 10 education. Also will it matter if I pick home,...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education: So I am trying to switch from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education for using Hyper-V and I'm stuck. I can't do it through settings --> activation because that's meant for Home to Pro only. I called Microsoft and they left me with reinstalling 10 Home, which was pointless....
  4. Windows 10 Home to Education

Windows 10 Home to Education: Hello, currently I have Windows 10 Home installed, I was wondering if I were to insert a Windows 10 Education key, would it automatically upgrade, also would it keep my data and apps that were installed?...
  5. Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: Hello there, My Windows 10 Education license was a week ago expired. I also won't get a new code, because I finished my education from my school. I want to activate my windows again, but Education keys/CD's are not easy to get. I was wondering that I could switch from Windows...
  6. Windows 10 Education/ Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education/ Home: I am a student of st.mary schools, when I attempted to sign in with my school account on my personal laptop it automatically upgraded itself to windows 10 education from my windows 10 home. I want home back how do I do it? I've tried to input the OEM licence and it said it...
  7. Windows 10 Education to Home

Windows 10 Education to Home: I have 2 laptops, which both of them came with windows 10 home edition already installed. I tried using education version of windows 10 (it is free for college students) for both of the laptops. I registered the education version product key on my first laptop, and then...
  8. Free windows for education purpose?

Free windows for education purpose?: I have a question about free windows for education purpose which is strictly non-profit. My case is for use in 'class for elders operated by Presbyterian church'. It is non-profit but students(?) pay about 20 USD per class which is about 10 ~ 12 weekly lessons(breaks down...
  9. windows 10 education to home conversion

windows 10 education to home conversion: I have recently updated my windows. it asked me to enter an activation code and by mistake I entered the activation code of windows education instead of windows home. I want to get back to windows home. is it possible? if yes, then how?...
  10. Windows 10 Home vs. Education

Windows 10 Home vs. Education: Is there a reason NOT to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education? It looks like now it has nearly everything that Enterprise has, including Cortana. My biggest issue is not wanting to do a full reinstall if Education has some huge flaw that I am not seeing....