Windows 10: Windows 10 Home FPP for small office

Discus and support Windows 10 Home FPP for small office in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I'm going to buy Windows 10 Home edition (FPP) for my office which have 50 computers. Someone told me that Microsoft's policy only sell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by xWillRockx, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home FPP for small office

Hello,

I'm going to buy Windows 10 Home edition (FPP) for my office which have 50 computers.

Someone told me that Microsoft's policy only sell Windows 10 Pro (OEM or OPL) for business.

So today I'm looking for the answer from Microsoft about my problems:

- Is "only win 10 pro OEM or OPL for business" a true policy?

- Is it possible if I want to buy Win 10 Home FPP for my office?

Hope you answer me soon.

Thank you.

:)

xWillRockx, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16960640/microsoft-office-2019-windows-10-support

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Will Windows 10 be FPP?

Dear Sirs,

I have Windows 7 Home Premium and Windows 8.1 Pro in my PC desktops. Both are original and are FPP - they were purchased in store (Full Package Product"). So, I have the right to uninstall them from the old desktop and install them in new one PC.

So, I'd like to know if the Windows 10 O.S. I'll receive for free will also be FPP, since my current O.S. are FPP.

In short: Can I uninstall Windows 10 that I've receive and install it on a newer PC, like an FPP? I'm asking this because I.ve heard information that the Windows 10 will be available only as OEM (linked at PC Mobo), regardless whether the consumer has installed
    in its PC an OS purchased in store (FPP).

Best Regards,

Luiz

LuizRibeiro, Dec 20, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 10 Home FPP for small office

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I really hate to break it to you, but we gamers are but a small segment of the market.

rtwjunkie, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home FPP for small office

1. Windows 10 Home FPP for small office - Similar Threads - Home FPP small

2. Windows 10 FPP to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 FPP to Windows 11?: I have windows 10 FPP version, and my computer is eligible for windows 11 upgrade.But in case I decide to buy new PC, could I use features of FPP able to move operating system to another system if I upgrade to windows 11?...
  3. Windows 10 FPP to Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 FPP to Windows 11?: I have windows 10 FPP version, and my computer is eligible for windows 11 upgrade.But in case I decide to buy new PC, could I use features of FPP able to move operating system to another system if I upgrade to windows 11?...
  4. Windows 10 Home for small business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home for small business: Can I use windows 10 Home version for commercial use. Windows 10 Home version futures are enough for my business. Is it legal to use Windows 10 Home for commercial use in India?...
  5. WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WINDOWS AND OFFICE FOR SMALL BUSINESS: Hi, I need WINDOWS & OFFICE for small business where 5 to 10 computers would be connected to a server Or just one main computer. Can someone recommend an economical windows and office package for say 10 systems? And also, how and where to purchase package? Thanks,...
  6. LICENSING for small office

LICENSING for small office: I want to purchase 5( five) WIN 10 licenses for my office , which type of license is correct to buy ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/licensing-for-small-office/fd1412d4-8a64-46b4-b549-6caea314a568"
  7. Windows FPP Licensing

Windows FPP Licensing: I could understand that FPP is the only Transferrable license but just one small pointed clarification that pertains to rental business wherein when I wish buy a branded machine and a Win FPP license separately and when both of these bundled as one integrated unit are rented...
  8. Material of windows 10 FPP usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Material of windows 10 FPP usb: does anyone know what material used in windows 10 pro FPP’s USB installer? Does it contain gold or silver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/material-of-windows-10-fpp-usb/1a27a82c-8a75-4910-97dc-6c8a6dd83a0a
  9. small home network. How to with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    small home network. How to with Windows 10?: Bought computers 6/2018 thought it would be easy to set up my home network like it was in Windows 7, wow was I wrong. Any help or direction towards "how to" would be great!...
  10. Windows 10 small office network help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 small office network help: Hi I have a small office with 3 pc's in and need to network them all together so we can share files etc over the network, on Windows 7, it worked fine but now on Windows 10 it don't seem to work, the pc's are on private network and all connected via ethernet cables going...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 FPP or OEM for small buisness