Windows 10: Windows 10 Home freezes

Discus and support Windows 10 Home freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I open this thread cause my PC is keep freezing The freezes started to happen during the resolution of a BSOD that i solved on this forum in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jigen, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Jigen Win User

Windows 10 Home freezes

Hi I open this thread cause my PC is keep freezing The freezes started to happen during the resolution of a BSOD that i solved on this forum in the last month, but it wasn't the first time ever The problem is that i don't have any log or error when happen How it happen: - Everytime i start the PC after a shutdown, it freezes and i have to restart it manually (power button) - Randomly Zbook (the user that helped me with BSOD) found a problem with a device: USB Audio Device (Status Error) and told me to uninstall it but, after a reboot or a shutdown the device comes back in the list of Device Manager Information for USB Audio Device: Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd Focusrite-Novation Scarlett 2i4 I have also some problems with latency We done many tests Here all the tests we done, and passed succesfully: - OCCT - Furmark - Memtest86 - LatencyMon - Prime 95 - Hard Disk Sentinel - HP UEFI hardware diagnostics - HP Hardware Diagnostics - Driver verifier During the solving of BSOD we ran also: - Tuneup.bat - SFCfromfile.bat Windows specifications Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 21H1 OS build: 19043.1052

:)

Jigen, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Home freezes

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home freezes

1. Windows 10 Home freezes - Similar Threads - Home freezes

2. Windows 11 Home freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home freezes randomly: I have had this issue for over a year now. My LENOVO_MT_F0FA_BU_Lenovo_FM_IdeaCentre AIO 5 27IMB05 randomly freezes up and I have to unplug it to get it to power down and restart. It can happen within a few minutes of turning it on and can go several days before it freezes. I...
  3. Windows 11 Home freezes randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home freezes randomly: I have had this issue for over a year now. My LENOVO_MT_F0FA_BU_Lenovo_FM_IdeaCentre AIO 5 27IMB05 randomly freezes up and I have to unplug it to get it to power down and restart. It can happen within a few minutes of turning it on and can go several days before it freezes. I...
  4. ALL computers in home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried everything. :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL computers in home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried everything. :: Flash back to March, and all 3 computers in my home were working fine. Not sure what is causing these issues, but this is what's happening.Today, all 3 of the computers, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops, will hard freeze and lock up periodically. Nothing can be done at this point....
  5. ALL computers in home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried everything. :

ALL computers in home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried everything. :: Flash back to March, and all 3 computers in my home were working fine. Not sure what is causing these issues, but this is what's happening.Today, all 3 of the computers, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops, will hard freeze and lock up periodically. Nothing can be done at this point....
  6. ALL computers in my home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL computers in my home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried...: Flash back to March, and all 3 computers in my home were working fine. Not sure what is causing these issues, but this is what's happening.Today, all 3 of the computers, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops, will hard freeze and lock up periodically. The reason and timing?... really...
  7. ALL computers in my home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried...

ALL computers in my home hard freezing periodically since March - Help! Have tried...: Flash back to March, and all 3 computers in my home were working fine. Not sure what is causing these issues, but this is what's happening.Today, all 3 of the computers, 1 desktop, and 2 laptops, will hard freeze and lock up periodically. The reason and timing?... really...
  8. Windows 10 Home constantly freezing up causing a manual forced shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Home constantly freezing up causing a manual forced shut down: This is a link to my previously asked question and an answer from a really great guy trying to help me. The problem is that I am so challenged I can't figure out how to get back in touch with him to show him these System Event Logs that he told me to post back with. If anyone...
  9. Windows 10 Home constantly freezing up causing a manual forced shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home constantly freezing up causing a manual forced shut down: This is a link to my previously asked question and an answer from a really great guy trying to help me. The problem is that I am so challenged I can't figure out how to get back in touch with him to show him these System Event Logs that he told me to post back with. If anyone...
  10. Windows 10 Home constantly freezing up causing a manual forced shut down